Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clothing Stores

xrapturex

I feel the same way............but a good sale always cheers me up ;o)

Personally, I shop at EXPRESS and the fact that I work there. Besides that, AX, Arden B., Urban Outfitters, French Connection, Limited, Delias, A and F, Hollister (once in a blue moon), To the Max, Bloomies, Nordstrom, and the lovely GUESS...i live there plus soooo many other stores that seem to have slipped my mind well it is 11 30 in the morning hehe. how bout u???

If you are bored w/shopping, girl you need to come shop with me :D

There are soooo many places around N. Jersey.....

Garden State Plaza, Riverside Square Mall, Willowbrook Mall, Woodbury Outlets, Lord & Taylor Fashion Center, Neiman Marcus, Loehman's, Short Hills Mall......

Oh and I shop in the city a lot too......All little different boutiques, plus all the big department stores, Century 21....

What kinda stuff are you looking for???

I have plenty of work clothes, but i always seems to need something to wear to the clubs on the weekend. God forbid i should wear the same thing more than twice...LOL....

Im never bored with shopping!!! I love to shop. I just get annoyed when there is nothing left to buy.

Whenever you want to go alicia, let me know and I'll go!!!

Thanks for the info vixengirly!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

I have plenty of work clothes, but i always seems to need something to wear to the clubs on the weekend. God forbid i should wear the same thing more than twice...LOL....

Im never bored with shopping!!! I love to shop. I just get annoyed when there is nothing left to buy.

Whenever you want to go alicia, let me know and I'll go!!!

I hate that going out clothes don't get as much use!!! Me and Dknybabe think of it as a "rotation" lol.... It's complicated, but you gotta remember what you wore, where you went, who was there, if pictures were taken, etc.... :laugh: we're nuts...

Speaking of shopping... I gotta get a NYE's outfit ASAP.... I want to get dressed up, but not sure if I'll look out of place ..... :confused:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I hate that going out clothes don't get as much use!!! Me and Dknybabe think of it as a "rotation" lol.... It's complicated, but you gotta remember what you wore, where you went, who was there, if pictures were taken, etc.... :laugh: we're nuts...

Speaking of shopping... I gotta get a NYE's outfit ASAP.... I want to get dressed up, but not sure if I'll look out of place ..... :confused:

HAHAHAHAHA, I do the same thing. As i get ready, I thnk what did i wear last week, yada yada yada....same thing. I have to get my NYE outfit soon too...I usually get dressed up. Who cares, you'll just look better than everyone else is all :D

Im tired of shopping at the same places all the time. There is nothing left to buy...

where do the ladies on the board shop???

BISOU-BISOU in Shorthills is my fav store, and since its so small, they always have new things in to change it up. I have never once walked in there and not seen stuff I liked. It is kinda pricey though. There is also this boutique in Garden State called Bou-Bou, and they usually have cool stuff too, and its not as expensive

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kmart, Target, Walmart, Kohls has sales all this week. Jill, you can go there. ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

It would be a cold day in hell, plus, I wouldnt want to buy out all the red dot specials (or whatever they are called) you look forward to all week!!!!....:laugh: :laugh:

It would be a cold day in hell, plus, I wouldnt want to buy out all the red dot specials (or whatever they are called) you look forward to all week!!!!....:laugh: :laugh:

You are the one that asked me to go shopping with you to these places so you can pick up an outfit. You said you just love Walmart because it is so big and the prices cant be beat. ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You are the one that asked me to go shopping with you to these places so you can pick up an outfit. You said you just love Walmart because it is so big and the prices cant be beat. ;)

The outfit wasnt for me silly, it was for you. I guess you didnt remember, you called me up and said, "Jill, I am broke, I need something to wear for friday night"...so in return I said, "Its ok Bri, where do you want to go, I'll buy you something", and then you said lets just go to wallmart. The only thing i wanted was a pack of gum.

Originally posted by lulu518

Alas, in the Midwest we are almost last to get the latests. :'(

Those are the stores that are a must, must, must whenever I am in the area. I rarely shop in Chicago now.

are you kidding :confused:

you guys have that HUGE-ASS shopping district called the Magnificent Mile. there are craploads of stores on that strip... everything from macys to gucci to ferragamo to prada. they even have anthropologie and urban outfitters up there ;)

i was in chicago over the summer and found so much stuff there when i went shopping :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm...I'm not gonna add anything interesting- Century21, BangBang, BCBG, the best spot though, my friend is a designer and makes me stuff custom- nice and no one is wearing the same thing as me like when I shop at Bang Bang. I'm jealous of all the Jersey malls though.