Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lotion

nyis4meatheads

An uncle of mine OM'd in the 80's. I was pretty young, but I remember it all well. It was at the height of the economic boom and he was a stockbroker. He got caught up in lavish world of money, women and lotion. But he lost control, like so many others. I remember he always looked like he had been in the bathtub too long, you know, all pruned? After he lost his job, he would knock off pharmacies and load his pockets with Jergens. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was eventually arrested for giving oral at the bus station just to get a score of lotion, it was really tough for my dad to accept. We thought he'd stay on the straight and narrow after he out of the big house, but it's a disease, you know, and it got the best of him.

Rest in peace, Uncle Fred, I'm pourin' a little lotion out for ya.

Originally posted by groovefire

An uncle of mine OM'd in the 80's. I was pretty young, but I remember it all well. It was at the height of the economic boom and he was a stockbroker. He got caught up in lavish world of money, women and lotion. But he lost control, like so many others. I remember he always looked like he had been in the bathtub too long, you know, all pruned? After he lost his job, he would knock off pharmacies and load his pockets with Jergens. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was eventually arrested for giving oral at the bus station just to get a score of lotion, it was really tough for my dad to accept. We thought he'd stay on the straight and narrow after he out of the big house, but it's a disease, you know, and it got the best of him.

Rest in piece, Uncle Fred, I'm pourin’ a little lotion out for ya.

You see, I can stop at anytime. Really, I can, I just don't want to right now. But if I wanted to, I could definitely stop. What, you don't believe me? You're wrong, I can stop whenever I feel like it. Why are you looking at me like that? I don't have a problem. A real friend wouldn't treat me this way. You just don't understand me. I'm going to go hang out with my lotion friends, at least they understand me. Your not my friends.

Originally posted by whadupg

This thread has issues :confused:

I was thinking the same thing since, 1) this thread has been the most popular thread for the past two days. And 2) there is almost all men replying to this thread about mosturizing themselves god only knows where....:laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

I was thinking the same thing since, 1) this thread has been the most popular thread for the past two days. And 2) there is almost all men replying to this thread about mosturizing themselves god only knows where....:laugh:

Damn you! This was a funny thread, and you had make it seem all 'gay' now (not that there's anything wrong with that :D).

Well that's the end of that I guess. Um, er...so, tough loss for those B's last night, huh?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kaydup

Excuse me what does this have to do with Lotion :shaky:

And I think u know how I feel about tests:mad:

G - fill her in please!!

Yup, I'm thinking this was entirely bad form on prplhz's part. You really should go to the Jersey board next time you want to perform a test. It's just not very welcomed here - and God knows they're probablly used to it over there :laugh:

And come on now! Did you have to bring THIS thread back from the dead??? :shaky:

Originally posted by whadupg

Yup, I'm thinking this was entirely bad form on prplhz's part. You really should go to the Jersey board next time you want to perform a test. It's just not very welcomed here - and God knows they're probablly used to it over there :laugh:

And come on now! Did you have to bring THIS thread back from the dead??? :shaky:

Sorry guys! I didn't want to have to go far from home to perform my test, didn't think you guys would get so upset with me:(

Originally posted by prplhz

Sorry guys! I didn't want to have to go far from home to perform my test, didn't think you guys would get so upset with me:(

At first I was really mad... how dare you sully the good name of the Lotion thread!?! Then, I was reminded of the true spirit of Christmas and the holiday season, it's not about presents or eggnog, or decorations. It's about a feeling... a feeling you can only get with the pure goodness of lotion.

Happy New Year Everyone. And here's to wishing for more lotion in 2003.

Originally posted by groovefire

No way dude, lotion is soooooo 2002! This year, it's all about Gold Bond Powder...at least that's what my doctor has recommended for me.

Is that to stop the itching and burning feeling that you have been having?:confused:

Actually, I'm with you on this one... no man has experienced true joy until he has used Gold Bond at least once. Ladies, you have no idea... I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it's heaven in a bottle. Only problem is that the feeling it gives is highly addictive, and the price of Gold Bond is just slightly higher than weapons grade plutonium. Still well worth the price of admission though.

But still, nothing can replace lotion.... nothing.