Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious on Saturday

gracer

Originally posted by gracer

woohoooooooo :clap: heard johhny vicious will be spinnin at platinum on saturday! never heard him spin, i cantttt waitttt!

anybody else checkin it out? :confused:

2 nights ina row??? same place???? I think you fell one too many times trying that triple-toe loop.....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

would that be the same as the michael jackson leg kick

nope... that signature spin she does is the triple-toe loop...

as for the michael jackson kick... i think you have that mistaken with her jordan knight routine!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gracey, you're the BEST DANCER, gurl! keep up the good work! :D

lock's alive!!! yo papi, for your information, i am not gonna be at the same place 2 nights in a row :mad: ...because on friday, im gonna be at........................................ at....uh, hmm, maybe your right :laugh: since your so cool, where are youuu gona be this weekend?

doubleplay, you on the other hand, stop with the leg kickin comments because u know u were the one who taught me all those HOT HOT gay moves.....are we gonna see u this weekend? doubleplay hammered = doubleplay fighting to be the center of attention in our circle......WOOOHOOOOOO, good times :laugh:

Originally posted by ysolt

nope... that signature spin she does is the triple-toe loop...

as for the michael jackson kick... i think you have that mistaken with her jordan knight routine!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gracey, you're the BEST DANCER, gurl! keep up the good work! :D

OMG you didnt just REVEAL my jordan knight routine! i swear i dont have one! :laugh:

Originally posted by lock16

2 nights ina row??? same place???? I think you fell one too many times trying that triple-toe loop.....

by the way, the only reason why i woulda fallen that many times is because of people like youuuu who dig CRATERS on the ice! come on saturday joeeeeeee!

Originally posted by gracer

by the way, the only reason why i woulda fallen that many times is because of people like youuuu who dig CRATERS on the ice! come on saturday joeeeeeee!

Craters???? WE are not the ones with the Toe-picks... we just shave off the top layer.. YOU are the one who makes the holes.....

Saturday I am going up to the Bronx, sorry.....

yes, I am alive, how are things?? hit me up witha PM....

I hope all is well....