Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moo sent me a pic of the NJ Guido VIP card

I would never make a personal remark since we have not met..

personal as in more than a mere too short or too light comment...

Hell, if he is upset he can come over and nuzzle under Rods arm and suck yohoo from his hawian nipples while I read him a bedtime story...

I just had a different picture in my head of what he looked like after reading his "O so inspirational" letter about being a guido party animal and being out every weekend.. never taking a break...

Wish he did the hard core party thang and went out on my seven day schedule... only taking a day off here and there to feed and throw some hip with a fine guidette...

shortbus, rod is a great guy, we spun together at riverstreet. he is always nice to me and always says whats up. If you are friends of Rod we would defenitely get along. And as far as my guido figure goes, I am just not a big guy, but as long as the ladies don't complain, who cares right?

Moo...

Bus just likes to play alot... and taunt the smaller, weaker animals in the zoo...

Even though they try to pen him in the carnivore section, he sometimes gets loose and wanders down to the pretty birds and fish petting section of the zoo...

Dont take offense in his remarks... He never truly jugdes anyone by thier appearance... that would just be truly ignorant...

I've learned to take no offense to any internet remark period. When you control a site with so many visitors, it is a lesson that must be learned to succeed in this business. I laugh along with everyone else so don't worry about me. All we ever do is bust each others chops anyway.

Moo

Goerge...

Yet another great talent displayed online here today...

You never cease to amaze myself and Digga...

Not only are you blessed with the Photoshop Wand.. and have a gift with warping pics...

But you can amazingly suck a grown man's hog while speaking in pefect english, with no slur...

Golf Clap and a Hand Job for our brother...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Goerge...

Yet another great talent displayed online here today...

You never cease to amaze myself and Digga...

Not only are you blessed with the Photoshop Wand.. and have a gift with warping pics...

But you can amazingly suck a grown man's hog while speaking in pefect english, with no slur...

Golf Clap and a Hand Job for our brother...

All the years of practice have finally pay'd off.