Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr.sick

Haze question.

take a close look at it.. smoke a bowl then see if it's worth it.. for me to pay $450 (which i would never do).. it would have to be the most exotic looking nugs i'd ever seen in my life.. potently aromatic and covered in crystals..

hrm, i also think that is too much to pay but then again, prices are high around here... when i was in college upstate, we would get the BEST nugs, blueberry, christmas tree, bubblegum, all sorts of insane shit for the price you would pay for regs down here. i wouldnt buy a ounce at that price but i would possibly purchase a smaller quantity @ whatever ridiculous price they charge.

Do not pay 450 for an oz of weed.--unless you really cant get it from anyone else.

I got a z of Bubbleberry for 425 a week ago and I thought that was insane.

The ongoing rate for some tight BC Buds-or fluffy outdoors with high thc content right now is 300-375. Thats if your getting it from someone who buys that ounce secondhand. If you get it from a guy who buys pounds---then you should pay no more than 300 for good BC's--I wish i knew you -I could help you out! But whos trying to go to jail for xmas for internet connects.