Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Roll Call .... Who's coming Saturday

joegio

Originally posted by ericone

haha, im playin cuz ur not coming to my bday at deko but it's all good,joes good people and you should go support him...i'll live:D

:( ....this has no reflection on my love for u!!!!..............i will be celebrating your birth with every drink that night!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by joegio

Eric...we got to go out to celebrate your b-day...maybe next weekend....however, have a happy and safe b-day party kid. Make sure rod cleans up like a good little mexican.

thanks bro and good luck on your opening night. i know u'll do it right. we will most def celebrate next time - every weekend is a reason to celebrate, ya know!

good luck joe , sorry me and the heard and neck breaking chicks can't make it to take up space ond cause a rukus............but this goes out to you kid, HOLLLAAAAA...........mark your territory my ginny sidekick and soon enough we'll come out to show the luv...........drop the beat and we'll follow!!!! again GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

for all the haters come check out my little SLINKY joe gio at cherri!!!!! you'll be safe there me and the boys won't be there to steal your girl!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

:( ....this has no reflection on my love for u!!!!..............i will be celebrating your birth with every drink that night!!!!!!!!:D

lol misk you are too funny :D - We will do a shot in his honor :pint:

Ericone -- Have a GREAT Birthday!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate but I gotta support Joe...... :D

Originally posted by roddigga

good luck joe , sorry me and the heard and neck breaking chicks can't make it to take up space ond cause a rukus............but this goes out to you kid, HOLLLAAAAA...........mark your territory my ginny sidekick and soon enough we'll come out to show the luv...........drop the beat and we'll follow!!!! again GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

for all the haters come check out my little SLINKY joe gio at cherri!!!!! you'll be safe there me and the boys won't be there to steal your girl!!!!!

Listen here tan boy...i may not be a meathead but I can sure hit harder than all of you 'meatheads.' Anyway, thank you for the kind words buddy, I know you would be there if you could, get Eric banged up for me...and be safe...try to make it next weekend.