Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cancun?

dreamgirlie19

I am in the process of booking a trip to Cancun for Spring Break and i was wondering if any of you have been there what hotels to stay at? I am lookin at the list available and there is sooo many...also any idea of clubs? my package would inclue admission to a bunch, but i know nothing about any of em. someone said Laboom was good there?

Yup been twice. Stayed at the Sheraton and the pink one across from Pat O'Briens cant remember the name though, something casa or something.

Been and stayed in the Oasis and a couple other hotels too, don't remember much of them though and was only in them for a few hours:tongue:

The pink one we stayed in was the shit. We payed $50 for all you can drink at the hotel for a week. Best deal I have ever had in my life, I mean no strings attached just open bar all week long.

Clubs: Coco bongo, la boom, daddy rock, daddy o's. Don't worry there is tons of shit to do there. I wish I was going back.

Oh the stories I can tell:D

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

lol everyone says they got stories on that place...

this is good then cuz all of those clubs you mentioned are on my package list, so either theyre good or just the ones there ;)

Give ya a little heads up. I never used one of thos student whatever packages, just didn't trust them and got better deals else where. But, when they say 'open bar deal at Fat Tuesdays' a lot of that shit is set up at weird times, and there is always some bullshit that accompanies it.

Don't worry though you will be pretty drunk.

I was wasted from the night before in Brooklyn till the time I got home.

I think the name of my hotel was the Miramar Mission... or something like that. Good hotel, nothing to brag about. d:Rew's hotel sounds like a hell of a deal.

My advice would be to get a hotel as close to the clubs as possible. Just about all of the bars/clubs are all near each other (look on a map, you'll see what I'm talking about). Being closer to them just means you won't have to deal with cab/bus rides, or shady half hour walks back to your hotel.

LaBoom is definitely the biggest club going down there. But I've got to say DaddyO's is the SHIT. Just something about the set-up of that club that I love... you literally get lost in that place.

The cold air jets in Daddy O's are the greatest thing on earth.

Coco Bongo is great for a change of pace... make sure you go to the Oasis pool during the day too. It's the place to be.

this one seems ok , my friend used this place last year and had a great experience. also they have a deal that ya pay something like 75 for a unlimited drinks thing all week im there. something similar to what you were sayin for 50.

thanks for the info though, and ill definitly check around at other ideas as well.

so say i didnt do a student package, how else would i find good deals without paying individually for everything

Yeah it was one hell of a deal, we were hooking every chick up in the place with drinks.

Daddy rock is a good drunken time, I got dragged out of there and choked slammed though. And I thought all Mexicans were small, not this 6'8 monster.

Definatly hit the Oasis during the day, do the booze cruise, don't drink the water, don't get arrested!!

this one seems ok , my friend used this place last year and had a great experience. also they have a deal that ya pay something like 75 for a unlimited drinks thing all week im there. something similar to what you were sayin for 50.

thanks for the info though, and ill definitly check around at other ideas as well.

so say i didnt do a student package, how else would i find good deals without paying individually for everything

That sounds like a good deal, like the one we had. What hotel you staying at

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You just wait... you'll see what I'm talkin' about!

"tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip"

"mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas"

You will be amazed how often you say/hear these words!

No this is all you hear, fucking whistles, todos, and you want to go on Jungle Cruise?

i think im an idiot cuz i dont get it lolol

You won't get it until you're down there! Here's a hint though: Most every club down there has a really high cover (like $30 or so), but it's open bar all night long. Sounds great, right? Well, in order to get a drink with even a drop of alcohol in it, you have to tip the crap out of the Mexican bartenders. So, they yell at you "tip tip tip tip tip tip tip" until you tip them. Then, after tipping them, you yell back "mas mas mas mas mas" while they'r pouring the liquor into your drink, in order to actually get a drink with SOME alcohol in it. The more you tip (and yell) the boozier your drink will be. It's actually kind of fun, but it gets really annoying having EVERYONE ask you for tips constantly. The WORST is LaBoom... they make you tip them before they'll even start pouring, they're assholes about it. The best by far was Coco Bongo... they WILL NOT ask you for a tip, and if you give them one, they'll split it between the whole staff. That was really refreshing, it made the club 100 times better (and I tipped way more there because of it).

lol brian isnt this how we met? (cancun?) :laugh2:

yeah you wanna pick a hotel that is centrally located. and also be forewarned that MSOT hotels willnot let you bring back visitors. when iw as there the only two i knew of was Continental villas and ... :confused: the place by laboom (i forget theh name). most ppl try.. and most ppl will tell you stories on how they were chased out fo hotels and such (um.. i scaled a wall?! ) and yes def dont use the student travel pkgs.. they will screw you. i think most of the ppl get bumped form the hotel they thought they were getting to somewhere else. ive even met ppl who had to sleep on the beach the first night too..

hmm there is also fat tuesdays.. that was fun during the day and where the booze cruise takes off from. ( although ididnt care for the cruise at all) i think i slept a total of 8 hours the first 4 days i was there.

have fun.

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol brian isnt this how we met? (cancun?) :laugh2:

Hahahaha, that's right! I completely would've forgotten about that if you hadn't mentioned it! Who posted about Cancun in the first place?

Ah, good old Cancun... always bringing people together (almost as often as it tears them apart) :D

Hahahaha, that's right! I completely would've forgotten about that if you hadn't mentioned it! Who posted about Cancun in the first place?

Ah, good old Cancun... always bringing people together (almost as often as it tears them apart) :D

yeah never go to cancun if you have a bf or gf.. spells disaster :biggun:

:laugh: :laugh: Nice one!

We couldn't get anyone into our hotel... security was tighter than a 12 year old. We also had trouble getting booze in unless we smuggled it.

don't lie, you couldn't score in Cancun. Really it is ok, I am sure if J5 went too he wouldn't score either. So what that makes 2 guys that haven't scored in Cancun, so dont feel bad

Originally posted by kaydup

don't lie, you couldn't score in Cancun. Really it is ok, I am sure if J5 went too he wouldn't score either. So what that makes 2 guys that haven't scored in Cancun, so dont feel bad

Just because I couldn't get people into my hotel, doesn't mean I couldn't get into theirs :tongue:

For the most part, I was a good boy in Cancun too... seriously.