Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** OFFICIAL Groovefire @ Pravda Rollcall Lotion **

nyis4meatheads

Well, I'm really pumped you guys are all coming, in fact I'm even re-programming my sets just for you guys. Now that I know y'all will be in house, tonight, it's nothing but EL DEBARGE. At peak-hour, I'll drop "Feel the Beat of Rhythm of the Night", and the place is sure to just EXPLODE!

Originally posted by groovefire

Well, I'm really pumped you guys are all coming, in fact I'm even re-programming my sets just for you guys. Now that I know y'all will be in house, tonight, it's nothing but EL DEBARGE. At peak-hour, I'll drop "Feel the Beat of Rhythm of the Night", and the place is sure to just EXPLODE!

Oh man... now I'm getting psyched. I'm going to dance my ass off when I hear that drop.... w00t (and I seriously never w00t anything, that's how excited I am)

Jess, I'll give ya a call around then. I'm bringing Christian along with me.

I can almost taste the martini's.......

Originally posted by prplhz

Don't forget to bring your glowsticks too! I love when you break those things out and shine them in my face:rolleyes:

Best thing about Pravda is that I can pretty much guarantee you that we'll see the most awkwardly white human being in the world on the dance floor with glowsticks in his hand, barely moving to the music, thinking he's "fitting in". I will point this person out to you when I see him.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Best thing about Pravda is that I can pretty much guarantee you that we'll see the most awkwardly white human being in the world on the dance floor with glowsticks in his hand, barely moving to the music, thinking he's "fitting in". I will point this person out to you when I see him.

No, point him out to the bouncer, and say DJ Todd Hanna has asked this man be removed and banned for life.

We're gonna beat this thing, even if just one dork at a time.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

And where the hell have you been?

Running around like a mad man all day, and I am not even done. I have too much work to do tonight and tomorrow. I will call ya Sunday if you want to go out, I think I might check out Joshua Carl and Paul Dailey at Hurricanes on Sunday

Originally posted by groovefire

No, point him out to the bouncer, and say DJ Todd Hanna has asked this man be removed and banned for life.

We're gonna beat this thing, even if just one dork at a time.

No way man! That guy will provide me with hours of entertainment tonight. I would be upset if he ever got the boot.

It's funny, but when I see people in clubs who are serious about doing glowsticks and can actually do them, I want to give them a swift boot to chin. But when it's some amazingly uncoordinated, goofy, out of place super-white guy, I find it hilarious.