Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SouthBeach apartment rental ?

MissDiva

Originally posted by MissDiva

Hi -

Does anyone know of any furnished apartment rentals in SoBe or even long stay hotel rentals that have rates by the week or month?

The few we know are a little shady .......We're looking to spend around $1500/month

Thanks!!!

MissDiva19@aol.com

CALL DE RIVIERE APART HOTEL 305 531-3488. THEY'VE GOT SOMETHING ON COLLINS AND 14TH AND 15TH ST. AND EUCLID, I GUESS/

Guest brwneydtrouble

Call Blue Property Management, 786-276-9565 talk to Wendy or Rosario. They have a weekly rental building on 13th and collins. Not too bad. I rent from them on Meridian. Beautiful studio, wood floors, huge kitchen, the building is being renovated. For only $650.

Decoplage, 100 Lincoln Road, on the ocean, has an office inside that handles short term rentals for the unit owners. Nice building. I stayed there a few years ago for two months when I first explored the possibility of moving down here. Lots of models stay there when they have extended stays in Miami for shoots and other things.