Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone have that friend that ..........

i have a friend like that. hes not cheap but we all think he is funny. While i would never tell anyone my salary its not appropriate he wont tell anyone anyhting concerning money.

he had marble thresholds made for his house so i liked them and asked how much the guy charged. he was like oh i dont know i think it was ver 2 or 3 hundred bucks. i was like dude u just got them last ngiht. ask him how much his house was and hell say well it was up around 300k. wont tell anyone what he paid but yet if u wanted u can find out in public records. ITs just one of those funy annoying things.

at about 15+ an hour

i am usualy the friend that has the money

but im NOT tight with it-

when someone needs

i give

its all the same to me

give something for nothing to a friend

and it comes back in trust friendship and an honest relation 10fold-

hell

at one time in my life i was taking home about 600+ a week cash-

man i couldnt SPEND all of it fast enough

Originally posted by djchoopa

makes alot of money at their work and is soooooooo tight with it ???

i know that bothers me alot ... does it bother anyone else ????

do u know what kind of bills he has the more money u make the more bills u have is 1 thing i noticed in life

Originally posted by bobydigital

yeah no doubt.....i know a few cheep ass mother fucka's who count every damn penny....stupid ass bitches....the way i look at it....u aint takin it with u and u sure as hell cant have as much fun as u can now when ur 80....so party like a rock star and stop counting.

Bobby,

Mac D's or Wendy's?? :laugh: :laugh:

They come 'dime a dozen'...... But some really aint tightfisted by nature...maybe they got bills hanging over their heads like a guillontine. But for the ones hanging on their wad like ferrets, I try so hard to steer clear of 'em. Those are the kinds even after eight beers will ask you how come they paid for #7 & #8 back to back....puuuleeease!!! Partypoopers is what I say...:D

Absolutely not, I have the best friends I could hope for and most of them are very generous! A few of them make a hell of a lot of money too and they always share the wealth. Its not about how much money your friends make, what they do with it is their business.

Originally posted by thehype

for the record, i'd just like to say there is a differance between being cheap and budgeting your $$$ wisely

I agree with this. Some people think your being cheap but actually your on a budget and can't afford to blow $200 at metro every friday!!

Also like in my case people think i am loaded because of my job but meanwhile i'm just making my bills like everyone else:)

It's ironic, you would think they be all about having fun and a good,yet they always want people to buy them, get them....blah blah blah....

If I am going out, I am going to have fun and money should not be a matter....

FRIEND ITS MORE LIKE FAM. . . AND YES IT DOES BOTHER ME, BUT SHE'S MY SISTER AND I STILL LOOOOOOOOVE HER SO I LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT. . .:idea: WHO KNOWS MAYBE SOME DAY IT WILL COME BACK TO ME. . .:tongue:

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

hey bobby g maybe if u saved some money u could afford a cheesbuger instead of begging for it

hey Jersey boy....who ru???.....and by the way....no need for me to beg for a burger....got my own place so i can make myself as many as i want....inside joke with angelicious so that means its between her and me....got it...goood...and i probably make more money in a month than u do in a year....so think before u type please....:D

what a coincidence ....... jersey boy22 and vinnieboombatz both became members of cp around the same time! They both bust my balls and bobby digitals balls .. all the time.. but are too scared to reveal themselves.

hey bobby ........ this has to be "dumb & dumber" ! No one else is stupid enough to write the stuff they write on the board !!!!

what a coincidence ....... jersey boy22 and vinnieboombatz both became members of cp around the same time! They both bust my balls and bobby digitals balls .. all the time.. but are too scared to reveal themselves.

hey bobby ........ this has to be "dumb & dumber" ! No one else is stupid enough to write the stuff they write on the board !!!!

yeah i know chris....fucking clowns...u know these young guys the rookies.....nothin better to do!