Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Advice

What to get the woman for Christmas? She doesn't wear jewelry, buying her clothes is a huge no-no. I bought her a puppy once but who knew the f'ing thing would still be alive 3 years later?? I even mentioned that I'd shell out for implants but that landed me in the dog house faster than you can say 'small A cups'. I've been with her for ages upon ages. I even brought her to Twilo once but she was banned for wanting to leave at 10:00 AM (Digweed wasn't finished yet) Anyway, any suggestions would be noted.

cc

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Better yet, get a freakin' engagement ring already!

Probably not a good idea, based solely on what I've read on the boards....

Best thing is to be creative. If you can get her a gift you make with your brain and your two hands, it will mean a lot more to her than just buying something expensive....

....and if creative doesn't work, a watch is always nice....

perfume??? gift-certifs. are always nice. if you want to be more sentimental....ummm...oh goodness i try to think what i want. i just want someone to say, "we are goinig shopping on this day and you can pick out whatever you want." just spending time together is nice.