Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Dj Broadcast 15 Hr. Marathon on NYE!!

x-t-c

Just found out that the Global Dj Broadcast will have a special 15 hour broadcast on Dec. 31 - Jan 1 starting at 9 p.m and ending at 1:pm on the 1st. Various guest dj's to be announced. 15 hours of underground music on mainstream radio in Miami, is definitly a step forward...good job 93.1...:cool:

Yep, cool stuff, I also heard Markus got in contact with Vandit ( Paul van Dyk agency ) and that they will send Markus some special mix of PvD to ( maybe ) be played during those 15 hours .. cool stuff, most likely the PvD set will be played ..

It will be a cool nite !

Yes, Markus is putting together a massive NYE show. Confirmed sets by Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Deep Dish, George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Edgar V, D:Fuse and more to be announced next week. This is gonna be big!

Don't forget Tiesto and Noel Sanger on Markus's show this sunday.

Originally posted by diegonyc

miami is permanently scarred w/ trance...

fyi, the Global Dj B'Cast features as much house as it does trance.

more artists are to be announced for the 31st, you just saw a listing for the trance dj's.

I didn't realize Deep Dish is Trance, and I thought D:Fuse spins Progressive...

Also, to the best of my knowledge Trance seems to be doing pretty well in New York, L.A., Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, and a whole host of other cities in America, not just in Miami.

The UK, Germany, Holland, Italy, Belgium, Ibiza, Scandinavia, East Europe, South America, Israel, India, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, etc. also seem to be "scarred" with different types of Trance music...

Originally posted by CHRles

I didn't realize Deep Dish is Trance, and I thought D:Fuse spins Progressive...

Also, to the best of my knowledge Trance seems to be doing pretty well in New York, L.A., Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, and a whole host of other cities in America, not just in Miami.

The UK, Germany, Holland, Italy, Belgium, Ibiza, Scandinavia, East Europe, South America, Israel, India, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, etc. also seem to be "scarred" with different types of Trance music...

my bad, thanks for the clarrifaction. i read the memo in dj mag and noticed 7 out of the 10 top djs of the world all play trance.

trance rulez!

my bad, thanks for the clarrifaction. i read the memo in dj mag and noticed 7 out of the 10 top djs of the world all play trance.

trance rulez!

i think the world would be such a better place if we only listened to what Diego listens to. because Diego's taste in music is so much more superior and sophisticated to the rest of us mortals. why cant you just let it rest?? accept the fact that trance is a part of electronic music. show your age man. how old are you, late 20's, early 30's? . i mean, why cant one enjoy trance and house like myself?? i enjoy Tiesto as much as i enjoy Howells or Zabiela.

ahhh x-t-c , take a chill pill. I am just fartin around w/ u trance heads.

youre right diego. i apologize. i went a bit overboard on that last post. its just most of the time you post, you come across as a...well you know. but hey, no harm no foul, i got to get used to your way of expressing yourself here on the board. but some people do get offended, so try not to piss them off. ;)

merry xmas diego,

jose

Originally posted by x-t-c

youre right diego. i apologize. i went a bit overboard on that last post. its just most of the time you post, you come across as a...well you know. but hey, no harm no foul, i got to get used to your way of expressing yourself here on the board. but some people do get offended, so try not to piss them off. ;)

merry xmas diego,

jose

there's my emotional side for ya...