Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite & Worst Club

lalate

i know it's always unpopular to say you like the bigger clubs but...

i love spundae :D . the vibe there is always warm and friendly, unpretentious and fun. whether the guy who lets you in is the older white guy in the cowboy hat or the tall black guy who grins at you so widely that you can't picture him any other way but ecstatic, the guy at the door always starts off your night in a carefree, happy mood. i don't know of any other place with nice people at the door (except arena, but that doesn't count, 'cause it's the same people :tongue: ).

and circus is the only club i know of with good ventilation! i've never been too hot in there. the patio is a good break when you wanna catch a breeze, though, if you feel like it. and i love that there are tables out there. shit, the whole patio is just lovely: trees, nicely lit, silly sculpture - the whole bit. and the management has never let the place get too crowded, even when there's a longass line outside. i have always had enough room to dance.

long live spundae :aright: !

Originally posted by sebastianxy

Gotta agree with Weyes, the door people at Arena/ Spundae are very friendly, I like the club, once I'm able to get in, that is...

i have always bought my tickets online ahead of time, and never had to wait on any line whatsoever. there's no reason not to buy them in advance; like cp says, leave the suckas behind :D !