Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Posts On This Board Have Gone To Shit!!!

No one has anything constructive to say anymore, the posts on this board have gone to shit! If its not another newbie (seems like several a day now), its a regular making up another screen name (they can hide behind) so they can talk shit to people and amuse themselves. Its not funny and its getting old fast! Then you have a select few people that post and reply to entertain themselves. Its like you're playing with yourself on a message board... keep that shit to yourself! Now it seems like every new promoter in the free world chooses this board to hype their new venue (converted restaurant with a boombox)... helloooooooo you're looking for employees and promoting your new venue on a message board, get some friends. By the way, be sure to email our latest intruder for a job at ClubSurge@AOL.COM. I'm not saying all promos on here are bad, I'm talking about the new ones that come and go when no one pays attention to them or cares about their party.

christina06.jpg

Be original people, say something funny, make a point - dont just post for the sake of posting. At least, be a little psycho like Notalthere or at least be cute, girls can get away with anything! Oh and be sure to visit the board dedicated to the Jersey board http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=134909 as if this board isnt enough! :bigfinge:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus Now it seems like every new promoter in the free world chooses this board to hype their new venue (converted restaurant with a boombox)... helloooooooo you're looking for employees and promoting your new venue on a message board, get some friends. By the way, be sure to email our latest intruder for a job at ClubSurge@AOL.COM. I'm not saying all promos on here are bad, I'm talking about the new ones that come and go when no one pays attention to them or cares about their party.

Be original people, say something funny, make a point - dont just post for the sake of posting. At least, be a little psycho like Notalthere or at least be cute, girls can get away with anything!

I totally agree with you. All the promotions are getting kinda lame.

hi, i'm new to the board. im tempkid's friend.

he told me this board sucks now and he will never post again, but i seem to like it so far.

he was ranting and raving how almost all the threads are the same. he said two guys took over the board and post the same shit, instead of just using up one thread, they start a thousand more, of the same topic and then invade other threads and talk about the same shit in those threads that have nothing to do with that thread. but he don't mind he likes the two kids that killed the board

he also told me there is this kid ericone who posted his birthday party, everyday for the last month. 1/2 the kids 500 post were about this birthday party, happy birthday ericone, but again tempkid says he don't mind becasue eric is his boy

he also told me about this kid, who use to be a badass, but now he just post on how he is doing the door at RS and Cherri a club that promoters are comparing to Tempts, but he don't care becasue this badass kid is his boy.

he also told me there is this kid name trewguy who can't spell for shit, but he don't care becasue he said the kid is crazy

he also told me abot this one guy who likes to post in the fashion board, but he don't care becasue the kid seems like he's got a good head on him.

he also told me that he thought he would never come to the day were he would miss notallthere's post, but he does now.

he said that haow bad the board has gotten, but he's gone and i'm here and i would love to meet you guys and do some shots:D

Originally posted by tempkidsfriend

he told me this board sucks now and he will never post again, but i seem to like it so far.

he was ranting and raving how almost all the threads are the same. he said two guys took over the board and post the same shit, instead of just using up one thread, they start a thousand more, of the same topic and then invade other threads and talk about the same shit in those threads that have nothing to do with that thread. but he don't mind he likes the two kids that killed the board

he also told me there is this kid ericone who posted his birthday party, everyday for the last month. 1/2 the kids 500 post were about this birthday party, happy birthday ericone, but again tempkid says he don't mind becasue eric is his boy

he also told me about this kid, who use to be a badass, but now he just post on how he is doing the door at RS and Cherri a club that promoters are comparing to Tempts, but he don't care becasue this badass kid is his boy.

he also told me there is this kid name trewguy who can't spell for shit, but he don't care becasue he said the kid is crazy

he also told me abot this one guy who likes to post in the fashion board, but he don't care becasue the kid seems like he's got a good head on him.

he also told me that he thought he would never come to the day were he would miss notallthere's post, but he does now.

he said that haow bad the board has gotten, but he's gone and i'm here and i would love to meet you guys and do some shots:D

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :clap2::lol3::rofl: :rofl:

btw ... i totally agree ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all of this. SO true.

Originally posted by trewguy

temptkidsfreind toldme he is in lovewith tempkid and they have been gay lovers for the past4years and they are ready to come out of the closet

He told me not to pay attention to your dumb ass.

He said not only can't you spell, but you forget to use the space bar sometimes, he told me to tell you if you have a problem finding it sometimes, with all these things going on in your head at once, keep a note by your keyboard that the space bar is located under C V B N M. If you have a problem finding C V B N M, then you need to go back to school.

:laugh: :laugh:

And one time at band camp tempkidsfriend stuck a flute in his pussy. You don't know what a true tempt kid is anyway. Yeah, I might be new to CP, but I aint new to the game. I was at disco 2000 every Wednesday at Limelight in 93, I was at Palladium for Arena (where Junior spun before Twilo), I was at club XS when it was called Masquerades (For teen night), I was at Club Paradise when Denny Tsettos was spinning freestyle. So just because I'm new to the board doesn't mean I'm new to the game. The real Old School Club heads know what I'm talking about.

Bartenders are Gods Tip Well!!!!! :D

Originally posted by prettyricky

And one time at band camp tempkidsfriend stuck a flute in his pussy. You don't know what a true tempt kid is anyway. Yeah, I might be new to CP, but I aint new to the game. I was at disco 2000 every Wednesday at Limelight in 93, I was at Palladium for Arena (where Junior spun before Twilo), I was at club XS when it was called Masquerades (For teen night), I was at Club Paradise when Denny Tsettos was spinning freestyle. So just because I'm new to the board doesn't mean I'm new to the game. The real Old School Club heads know what I'm talking about.

Bartenders are Gods Tip Well!!!!! :D

And Tempkid wants to know what the fuck does this got to do with him ,you degenerate fuck ?

What does, Palladium, Arena , and Xs for teen night, got to with Tempkid, being a true Tempkid.

Hence the name fuckface....TEMPKID, not Dennytsettosfreestylekid,

not limelight 93 kid.

TEMPKID, you fucking pretty stupid rick.

You are so fucking cool becasue of that resumae.

Tempkid started of at LL in 96, when Gonzo was there, but I'm sorry in 93 tempkid was still in 7th grade going to middle school dances with dj super Jay.