Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Last Night-->

Vicious' Bday & 1 yr Annivs.

Musically it was one of the better Vicious nights I've been to--Flight 643, Lethal, Flash (elite mix), Angry Inch, tons of loops and acapellas, Played trippin for a good half hour, it was crazy

Johnny got on the mic and named his inspirations, "david morales, junior vasquez, jonthan peters, scot project, danny tanaglia" he was awesome last nite...

Wasnt as packed as I expected--but had madd fun, ladies were looking good as always-Bob G hospitable as always- CP stage crew was in effecr once again, Debbie, Larry (drunk as helllll), Ronin:rock:, Lucus, Bigpops, Gspot makin the return, Meghan and Cody :clap:

Next week Ferry---

Mike Bugout

Last night can be desribed in two ways pretty much...Ridiculous set by Vicious but a weak crowd to support him...It was pretty empty but i still had a good time bumpin to some old school beats...He threw on his Mitchell & Ness throwback for some of those tracks...For all the CP peeps nice meetin' all you and ill hit the stage with you guys again soon, till then peace.....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

WWW.BUGOUTANDFEVA.COM

THE SET VICIOUS THREW DOWN LAST NIGHT I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS CLASSICS NIGHT OR A REGULAR NIGHT BUT ALL I KNOW THAT WAS A GREAT NIGHT OF MUSIC SOOOOO MANY CLASSICS

FLIGHT 643 INTO LETHAL

ANGRY ITCH DUB!!!!!!

TRIPPIN

FINAL CHAPTER FOR LIKE 15 MIN HE TORE IT TO SHREADS

SOME SICK MIX OF CAN U FEEL THE RYTHYEM

GOIN THREW IT HE ABUSED

DIDO- HERE WITH ME

I DONT GET THE CROWD THERE I LOVE ROXY BUT THE CROWD DIDENT SHOW UP LAST NIGHT AND THEY ALWAYS LEAVE SOOO EARLY BUT EVEN WHEN THE DANCE FLOOR WAS DEAD VICIOUS STILL KEPT DROPIN GOOD BEATS OVER ALL I HAD A GREAT TIME

ANYONE KNOW WHEN VICIOUS IS GONNA DO THE REAL CLASSICS NIGHT?

Originally posted by drunkhunk

ANYONE KNOW WHEN VICIOUS IS GONNA DO THE REAL CLASSICS NIGHT?

i would def go i would love to hear him throw it down one more time it would be better if it was somewhere else rather then roxy cant stand that place and to me the system is weak

sg

Originally posted by djdrip2002

the music was too hard for me he opened up with some crazy ass hard track

that shit killed my head...

Actually.. I also had some problems coming to terms with what he was playing for the first hour or so of his set because the problem was that the bass was too loud cause the system was up really, really high.. it sounded like shit to tell you the truth and it greatly intensified my headache. I missed his opening song, but I was there shortly after. It was nice to hear Flight and Lethal BUT that bass HAD to go.. ughh.. it was killing me.

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by codica3

Actually.. I also had some problems coming to terms with what he was playing for the first hour or so of his set because the problem was that the bass was too loud cause the system was up really, really high.. it sounded like shit to tell you the truth and it greatly intensified my headache. I missed his opening song, but I was there shortly after. It was nice to hear Flight and Lethal BUT that bass HAD to go.. ughh.. it was killing me.

Im not into the hard trance style of music but there was nothing else to do for free yesterday

i shoulda caught dt last nite i herd he was onnnnnn point =)