Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some advice

Originally posted by solargirl

Obviously she feels threatend by you..So you need to get rid of her for a couple of hours while you hang with your dad..right!

..sneak some laxatives in her drink..she will be on the bowl all night...Then slip a note under the Bathroom doordeal.gif

before you leave and say...Fuck who!!merry christmas!!

Hahahaha...Just kidding ..Ii think:confused:

Solar girl i think you seem like an awesome person but honestly this really isnt a joking matter. ALOT of people hve these problems. The truith is IMO you have to make a stand with someone. Tell thm how you feel and if things get better thats great but if they dont change you have to walk away totally.

My cousin and his mom use to fight all the time. i told him when yu were a kid it was one thing but with all the things life brings with it and the stresses involved family or not if its going to cause more stress do what it takes to avoid it. If her dad doesnt want to be involeved with her then turn your back. you gave it every effort. Later in life it will be him not you that will regret it. Some times people have certian situations but in her case it sounds to me like he has to stand her ground and let him decide to walk away or be there.

I don't think it's that she feel's threatened by me, it's more of her being jealous she want's my father all to herself. As far as the laxative thing I really like that idea. Well when she had told him fuck your fucking daughter, I told him no you know what dad fuck your fucking wife. But thank's for the suggestion.