Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug So Kids Can Understand

Originally posted by liqidtouch

thought WE were going to freebass

I told you, you were gay, but you didnt believe me!!!!!:laugh::D

Once again, i repectufully decline to partake in any homosexual act or activity or any other homosexually conected actions. Sorry.

17 WOW........ THAT'S TOO YOUNG TO BE PARTYING WITH THE PARENTALS. IMO. BUT WHATEVER TO EACH THERE OWN. mY SISTER WAS AN OVER MY A lAND ROVER AND HIT PRETTY BAD SHE WENT THREW COUNTLESS SURGERY'S AND REHABILITATION. nEVER ONCE HAD I EVEN THOUGHT OF GIVING HER SOMEONTHING TO DULL THE PAIN............

Originally posted by perns2002

17 WOW........ THAT'S TOO YOUNG TO BE PARTYING WITH THE PARENTALS. IMO. BUT WHATEVER TO EACH THERE OWN. mY SISTER WAS AN OVER MY A lAND ROVER AND HIT PRETTY BAD SHE WENT THREW COUNTLESS SURGERY'S AND REHABILITATION. nEVER ONCE HAD I EVEN THOUGHT OF GIVING HER SOMEONTHING TO DULL THE PAIN............

i get the point that is tryin to be made, so i would appreciate it if we moved on from this topic, not tryin to be mean (i have just heard the same thing over & over, that's all)...yes, 17 is young, but i would rather my kid be home doin something than out on the streets or wit their friends & could end up in serious trouble...

Originally posted by erica127

i get the point that is tryin to be made, so i would appreciate it if we moved on from this topic, not tryin to be mean (i have just heard the same thing over & over, that's all)...yes, 17 is young, but i would rather my kid be home doin something than out on the streets or wit their friends & could end up in serious trouble...

I think we can agree to disagree..............

Originally posted by misk

...not to kick a dead horse....but i HATE when people say...i don't do drugs i just smoke!........:mad: .........

all i have i to say is sorry..i do not touch hard drugs at all, never put anything up my nose & never will..i don't really see pot as a drug, so once again, i apologize for stating my words that way...when someone smokes & that's all they do, they don't really see that as a drug, but that's my opinion & my friends also...i understand you have yours & i'm not gonna get mad at anyone on here, i just cleared things up wit perns so i am happy now

Originally posted by kostaP

I told you, you were gay, but you didnt believe me!!!!!:laugh::D

Once again, i repectufully decline to partake in any homosexual act or activity or any other homosexually conected actions. Sorry.

ok so what then? are we just going to forget what happened beteen us, the 2 dogs, the 3 cockateials, and the partrage in that pear tree?

right so when the hell are we going to stop badggering her about her (READ CAREFULLY PEOPLE HER )

drug usage?!

com on and have alittle concern her would ya?

sorry if i sound mad cause im not- its just that if you havent noticed (everyone that is still replying to it)

doesnt it look like your ganging up on her-

might now unless you look at it in a whole sence...

your welcome sweety

and like i said - its YOUR thing - i wont bring it up anymore...

and anyway- this just started up to let you guys see what KIDS can accomplish- but in a joking sence-

so thanks for turining it into an encounter...

right so when the hell are we going to stop badggering her about her (READ CAREFULLY PEOPLE HER )

drug usage?!

com on and have alittle concern her would ya?

sorry if i sound mad cause im not- its just that if you havent noticed (everyone that is still replying to it)

doesnt it look like your ganging up on her-

might now unless you look at it in a whole sence...

your welcome sweety

and like i said - its YOUR thing - i wont bring it up anymore...

and anyway- this just started up to let you guys see what KIDS can accomplish- but in a joking sence-

so thanks for turining it into an encounter...

thank you again sweety..i do feel like people are gangin up on me, but it's ok, i don't care...if & when i meet these people they wouldn't think anything of me if they just saw me..i am just a normal person that smokes here & there & i am sorry that i do it...so back to the topic here & the kids accomplishin things that are ridiculous, but hilarious

Originally posted by erica127

thank you again sweety..i do feel like people are gangin up on me, but it's ok, i don't care...if & when i meet these people they wouldn't think anything of me if they just saw me..i am just a normal person that smokes here & there & i am sorry that i do it...so back to the topic here & the kids accomplishin things that are ridiculous, but hilarious

ur welcome sweety== its no thang-

besides HALF of them probably met you already without knowing it..

kids accomplishments....

newark NJ 1997

on the streets of newark,

kids (under 15 teen years of age) were found able to apply a stolen car battery and a gear mechanizm to a hot wheels bike

(that plastic BIG WHEEL bike we all had once)

this created an illegal motorized bike that can go as a LOW RIDER..