Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louise XIV??

goldelocks

French rest. w/ a DJ. Two stories with a small dance floor. Really cool decor. I like the food too. Best tasting rice I've ever had. They must throw a whole stick of butter in every plate. <<yum yum>> cwm12.gif

Monday nights...it's one of the longest running parties in Hollywood. Crowded. Hip. Pick up central. biggrin.gif

Tues nights...cool downtempo night. Crowd varies. Sometimes it's crowded...other times empty. I like the people who go Tuesday nights. Tend to be promoters, DJs, etc. I like going out on a Tuesday and just chillin and listening to good music and that's what the place offers.

I think it may have other nights, but those are the only two I've ever been to. Hope that was informative. cwm3.gif

cwm42.gif

------------------

"A tree with strong roots can withstand the most violent storm, but the tree can't grow roots just as the storm appears on the horizon."

--DL

The Monday Social is good. It's a little too packed for me, but I know a lot of heads in there.

I prefer Tuesdays. Herbalist has been there a number of times. My friends put it on and dj the night, so I try to go every week to support them and try to get as many of my friends together...as Herbalist said, it's a hang out for promoters, dj's, graphic desingers, etc...people in the club scene. I like it this night, but like he said it's hit or miss on being crowded or empty, either way, there's good music.

Wednesday, Jean Louis, the proprietor, spins house. It's also a semi busy night.

Originally posted by pinwheel:

I've heard it's good on Mondays, plus I've got the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> for that day. (And it's in that LA Magazine as an essential spot to check out). Too bad you work early on Tues!!

cwm15.gif

My club, The Spot, was in that article too, for one of the best Friday night spots in LA.

Archived