Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me! I'm in a club rutt.

clubkid3000

Originally posted by clubkid3000

Hey everyone!

I have been going to the same club for about 2 years and I need new places to go!

any suggestions?

could you be more specific, please?

what is this club to which you've been going for 2 years? why don't you like it anymore? what kind of music/space/vibe do you like/are you looking for?

lastly, there are a lot of threads already up about this topic. you may want to take a look at them :) .

You've been going to the same club for TWO years?! They should be giving you free drink tickets by now! wow.

Tell us all your desires in a club and what you like to do at a club .... and we'll post back some suggestions.

(Oh, and what was that 2 year club?)

Thanks for the thumbs up on the site ... be sure to sign up for the newsletter (http://televisioninternet.com/club/list.htm) cuz we save the best for our biweekly newsletter (secret parties of the week, etc) and tell your friends about it ....

actually we were hoping the website would play Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer automatically this week but some of the codes on the pages arent working (just kidding).

Let's see .... let's see ....

here's a couple of clubs you should try to check out in the new year ... of course, every venue changes per night based upon the promoter and his/her format and djs:

AD

Dorscia

Garden of Eden

Highlands

Arena

Hacienda maybe

Anything you looking for in particular (like type of music, type of crowd (:P), price of alcohol, parking, cover) and anything you dont like? Post back any questions. Enjoy!

i like hip hop music and trance.

i've heard garden of eden is hard to get into.

oh the club is the palace. on saturdays, i love going there but the crowd is getting younger, well im getting older.

i basically go there to hang with the friends ive met over the years, since i live out in the middle of nowhere, i see them only at the palace.

For Garden of Eden: we can get you in on fridays for free (assuming no change in formats by promoters in January)... door operations ARE a bit "strange" @ Garden ... fridays you need to come alone or come in a group of more women then men to gain faster entry (sort of typical now around town).

Trance is hard .... definitely best deep house we've heard is @ Arena on Fridays (mostly asian crowd), cover, no promoter. You might want to try the new Hacienda we have listed on the weekends.

For HipHop --- hardcore hiphop try Shy Shushi, even Joya in Beverly Hills. Mainstream hiphop try Dorscia on Saturdays (esp in VIP lounge if you can sneak in).

Understand, promoters are switching venues and formats w/ their djs in January, so always check in advance for changes.

Hope this helped.