Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holly Hunka Drunka!!!

well where do i start... show up at Hunka Bunka at like 9:30 yea...9:30//figure id chill afw b4 i gotta work at R-bar at like 12 or so...well 11:30 comes HAMMMERERED...BON....The Kettle and Cranburys killed me...i believe 7 of them...wow....Big shouts to Kibbles,,Bon, Mike and Frank havnt seen you since I was EHHH me you and Art Stock were Coool...LOL:D Def good time...and too all the people that say Hunka Bunka was Slow....YouR FUKEN NUTZ...thats a HUGE room, and a DJ's PARADISE...and NO wonder DENNY PICKED IT for NYE.....and the moral of the story is this...I passed out, Threw up in Fudruckers parking lot at about 11:50 and then again at club RIO parking Lot and tehn made it R-BAr at like 12:15 and passed out in the office...So I didnt even get to work...Well...I GUESSS>>NIGHTS LIKE THESE HAPPY FOR A REASON>>>>BON>>>>>>UR KILLING ME>>>THANKS TO DAN CARUSOMAAS TO>>for checking up on me also>

see u fukers soon>>6:45AM AND I JUST WOKE UP AT R-BAR NOT A SOUL IN IT.....DAMN....THEY KNEW I WAS SO HAMMERED NOT AN OUNCE OF LIQUOR WOULD BE TAKEN....LOL:D :D

>

12-22-02_hunka_bunka_011.jpg

12-22-02_hunka_bunka_006.jpg

12-22-02_hunka_bunka_003.jpg

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djprime

well where do i start... show up at Hunka Bunka at like 9:30 yea...9:30//figure id chill afw b4 i gotta work at R-bar at like 12 or so...well 11:30 comes HAMMMERERED...BON....The Kettle and Cranburys killed me...i believe 7 of them...wow....Big shouts to Kibbles,,Bon, Mike and Frank havnt seen you since I was EHHH me you and Art Stock were Coool...LOL:D Def good time...and too all the people that say Hunka Bunka was Slow....YouR FUKEN NUTZ...thats a HUGE room, and a DJ's PARADISE...and NO wonder DENNY PICKED IT for NYE.....and the moral of the story is this...I passed out, Threw up in Fudruckers parking lot at about 11:50 and then again at club RIO parking Lot and tehn made it R-BAr at like 12:15 and passed out in the office...So I didnt even get to work...Well...I GUESSS>>NIGHTS LIKE THESE HAPPY FOR A REASON>>>>BON>>>>>>UR KILLING ME>>>THANKS TO DAN CARUSOMAAS TO>>for checking up on me also>

see u fukers soon>>6:45AM AND I JUST WOKE UP AT R-BAR NOT A SOUL IN IT.....DAMN....THEY KNEW I WAS SO HAMMERED NOT AN OUNCE OF LIQUOR WOULD BE TAKEN....LOL:D :D

good night! awsome vibe! great seeing you prime....when you showed up at 9:30 I knew the night was gonna be a doosey! Plus peolple just came out the woodworks....good to see everyone around the holidaze...

My buddy just called me and he just woke up and he said he was still wearing his jacket! LOL :laugh: and for barker just give him a call he's runnin around the mall still hammereddd..

I think for a first I am the soul survivor of last night!

next stop NYE !!!!!!!!!! DENNY!

>

Ha carl just told me about ur night good job....LOL:D

damn it prime, this is the second time this year i had to see you like this. let me just tell everyone about the first, so i invite prime to my shore house this summer. sunday day, bbq at my house, wasted, then to surf, and temps, well i went to temps, and had to leave to go back to surf to pic prime up off the parking lot. puking his brains out with all the bouncers and myself laughing. prime sleeeps at my house all night, now he sleeps in r bar, lol, your were a fucking mess, i didnt even set the alarm, i couldn't with your drunk ass on the couch, lol, you wouldn't move. me and poppa joe threw ice at you for like ten minutes. gotta love prime, primetime baby, lol, lol

Originally posted by carlop

damn it prime, this is the second time this year i had to see you like this. let me just tell everyone about the first, so i invite prime to my shore house this summer. sunday day, bbq at my house, wasted, then to surf, and temps, well i went to temps, and had to leave to go back to surf to pic prime up off the parking lot. puking his brains out with all the bouncers and myself laughing. prime sleeeps at my house all night, now he sleeps in r bar, lol, your were a fucking mess, i didnt even set the alarm, i couldn't with your drunk ass on the couch, lol, you wouldn't move. me and poppa joe threw ice at you for like ten minutes. gotta love prime, primetime baby, lol, lol

what a puss he is:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what a puss he is:laugh:

BG

sooo...i dont party hard often...but when i do....WOW....

Summer Time Petey P got me Wrecked....this Time BON got me wrecked...I think both times i woke up about 6:30am and was ok...im ready to go home now...

My Promise is this....I will not get hammered like this again for the rest of the YEAR!!!!!:D

hey well atleast i was able to fix the mess teh guest dj's left in the booth..Rca's disconnected wires all over hte place.....idk who was even djing...all i remeber was him wearing ricky henderson wrist bands....:confused: I got a fan in there...

Originally posted by bigz

Shirt in the garbage, jacket and pants in the cleaners, hot chinese mustard in the bowl, and heartburn in the chest? Sounds like a typical Hunka Bunka night for Bigebigz!

pepto.GIFpepto.GIFpepto.GIFpepto.GIF

Fukin Bon you you should sell Pepto Bismol at the Coat check....!!!

Originally posted by joeys24

way to go out on a limb :laugh:

I figured out of all people u would love that one!!!!It would be sumtin you and Phill would say too...:D :D

Hahah Dont make me kick some more of your friends out!! I still feel bad about that...

Guest bonsolidd

sooo...i dont party hard often...but when i do....WOW....

Summer Time Petey P got me Wrecked....this Time BON got me wrecked...I think both times i woke up about 6:30am and was ok...im ready to go home now...

My Promise is this....I will not get hammered like this again for the rest of the YEAR!!!!!:D

hey well atleast i was able to fix the mess teh guest dj's left in the booth..Rca's disconnected wires all over hte place.....idk who was even djing...all i remeber was him wearing ricky henderson wrist bands....:confused: I got a fan in there...

gonna go a whole 8 dayz without getting wacked prime? I am Impressed! LOL :laugh:

I figured out of all people u would love that one!!!!It would be sumtin you and Phill would say too...:D :D

Hahah Dont make me kick some more of your friends out!! I still feel bad about that...

i dont even think i could say that :D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by scarletpromos

Bon could never wait --- these are the 8 days of New Years -- 8 crazy nights --- BON SOLIDS NEW YEARS -- a week long event that is not to be missed --- lol

whoaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh: