Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Monday CP Peoples...

Originally posted by hotcheme

i don't want to be in the office today.....

i am already counting down the hours until my vacation starts.

I have been here since 3:30 AM.... I thought it was going to be a Get your work done and leave type of day... Until our regular supervisor called out sick. And now the head of all of brooklyn is in my office... Looks like I might have to stay almost till the end of my shift... This sucks... I am not sure yet... But it looks that way...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by elementx

I have been here since 3:30 AM.... I thought it was going to be a Get your work done and leave type of day... Until our regular supervisor called out sick. And now the head of all of brooklyn is in my office... Looks like I might have to stay almost till the end of my shift... This sucks... I am not sure yet... But it looks that way...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i htink the best aprt about today is that my boss said he is coming in but i am the onhly one here from my group. so i think i wil leave at like 3. (if i last that long)

The good thing about my shift around the holidays is being my offices will not be closed tomorrow. I will only be here until 10am. Cause my shift starts at 3:30 and being the holiday I will get out a little early so I can nap before the holiday Chaos!!!