Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company Christmas Bonus......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be in Jamesburg for NYE William...

You and the band team will have to wait till after New Year's to unleash the hellish shin kickings and bitings upon me...

I wait in aniticipation for our chance to further discuss this topic, and learn how it was that you became blessed with this title of Badassmufukka...

I will have my secratery work on more suitable names for you to donn after our meeting...

Wiseassmufukka...

Talkshitmufukka....

Buckfittymufukka...

Either way... I think you need to put in for a formal name change....

You would be the first Badassmukkin Trust fund baby I have ever met...

So when your parents handed you the keys to the new car, and gave you the account number to your bankroll, did they also give you the balls and skills to defend yourself... rather than just a catchy name to ward off potential predators....

HOLLA!!!!!!!

Nothing I hate more or gets me more amped up is when people brag about money...

Big congrats for those of you who recieved a bonus and recognition for your work...

But keep it to yourselves, its a personal achievement.. many people on this board and in this world are not as fortunate..... and go unrewarded for their hard work and dedication....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I will be in Jamesburg for NYE William...

You and the band team will have to wait till after New Year's to unleash the hellish shin kickings and bitings upon me...

I wait in aniticipation for our chance to further discuss this topic, and learn how it was that you became blessed with this title of Badassmufukka...

I will have my secratery work on more suitable names for you to donn after our meeting...

Wiseassmufukka...

Talkshitmufukka....

Buckfittymufukka...

Either way... I think you need to put in for a formal name change....

You would be the first Badassmukkin Trust fund baby I have ever met...

So when your parents handed you the keys to the new car, and gave you the account number to your bankroll, did they also give you the balls and skills to defend yourself... rather than just a catchy name to ward off potential predators....

HOLLA!!!!!!!

lotta haters these days huh bad ass??.....ahhhh people always hate what they wish they could be....dont worry about it....when my parents handed me the keys to my benz i said " what no sports package....i dont want this piece of shit!!"....and when i got my bank account handed to me....i asked...."wheres the rest??"...and when my job fell from the sky by surprise i was like... "i gotta work???....oh man"... :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are the best...

When the market drops, and your benz/m3's become too high of an expense... I'll give ya a ride to the bus station in my truck...

I only hate the ones who dont work for what they have and brag about it to those who do....

Thank god I am self employed and dont have to sit up all night like you humps wishing for a Christmas bonus to get me by for the next 3 months....

HOLLA!!!!

Call me when the market crashes and you guys need a job.....

Thanks bro....

I have to apologize for my harshness....

Just before opening up CP and posting.. I handed out the commission checks to our sales reps...

Only to hear bragging and bosting's made by my youngest sales rep.... had to make a comment about how much he brought home this quarter.... in front of one of our newest guys who is still struggling, and has a wife with two kids to support....

Kinda brought the Christmas mood down this morning when I saw his reaction....

Single point I wanted to make, money is not everything.. and you cannot take any of it with ya when you are dead....

Sorry William... shouldnt have vented on ya like that....

My apologies.....

Have a good Holiday all you guys....

You guys are the best...

When the market drops, and your benz/m3's become too high of an expense... I'll give ya a ride to the bus station in my truck...

I only hate the ones who dont work for what they have and brag about it to those who do....

Thank god I am self employed and dont have to sit up all night like you humps wishing for a Christmas bonus to get me by for the next 3 months....

HOLLA!!!!

Call me when the market crashes and you guys need a job.....

For anyone who knows me they know I have been supporting myself since 16 and pay for everryt thing my self

for those of you who dont know me please dont waste your breath commenting on what gets handed to me because I dont

Thanks bro....

I have to apologize for my harshness....

Just before opening up CP and posting.. I handed out the commission checks to our sales reps...

Only to hear bragging and bosting's made by my youngest sales rep.... had to make a comment about how much he brought home this quarter.... in front of one of our newest guys who is still struggling, and has a wife with two kids to support....

Kinda brought the Christmas mood down this morning when I saw his reaction....

Single point I wanted to make, money is not everything.. and you cannot take any of it with ya when you are dead....

Sorry William... shouldnt have vented on ya like that....

My apologies.....

Have a good Holiday all you guys....

its all good I was just fucking with yaaa

Originally posted by ibclubbin

we have had a daily sales contest for every day of december. Ive won 4 times so far and have racked up $45 in gift certificates to the movies, and $30 at Best Buy.

Also the other day i got to work and walked into the middle of a pizza party and was treated to gifts from my managers:D

BG

Thats cuz us managers get like $5,000 bonus in Febuary....we gotta wait for year end results b4 we get ours...

i got the $120 best buy card for my store having the most features...i havent sold a phone yet this month..

:clap: :clap: You are 100% right..."Money is not everything"

Money can buy house but not home .

Money can buy bed but not sleep .

Money can buy clock but not time .

Money can buy book but not knowledge .

Money can buy food but not appetite .

Money can buy position but not respect .

Money can buy blood but not life .

Money can buy medicine but not health .

Money can buy sex but not love. :D

"The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own." Gordon Gekko

Gordon Gekko: If somthing's worth doing it's worth doing for money.

Gekko: I'm talking liquid. Enough money to have your own jet. Enough money not to waste time. Fifty, one hundred million dollars. A player.

Gekko: Greed captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Gordon Gekko: You see that building over there? I bought it three years ago. My first real estate transaction. I sold it ten months later and made $800,000 profit. It was better than sex. At the time it was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay.

Gordon Gekko: The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

Laurie: MONEY IS EVERYTHING!

Originally posted by NJstacked

"The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own." Gordon Gekko

Gekko: I'm talking liquid. Enough money to have your own jet. Enough money not to waste time. Fifty, one hundred million dollars. A player.

Gordon Gekko: You see that building over there? I bought it three years ago. My first real estate transaction. I sold it ten months later and made $800,000 profit. It was better than sex. At the time it was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay.

Gordon Gekko: The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

I'm not even going to go there. .. :blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

:clap: :clap: You are 100% right..."Money is not everything"

Money can buy house but not home .

Money can buy bed but not sleep .

Money can buy clock but not time .

Money can buy book but not knowledge .

Money can buy food but not appetite .

Money can buy position but not respect .

Money can buy blood but not life .

Money can buy medicine but not health .

Money can buy sex but not love. :D

I like this way of thinking................

Originally posted by NJstacked

one of the best movies ever

got 2 bonuses and anniversay bnus 2 weeks pay and 3 g's for a christmas bonus. but i think uncle sam was alot happeir than i was