Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Up Fuckers

dnice35

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:otopic: but...i just saw Gangs of New York last night...there is a certain scene that i am dying to try out on Normalnoises....:knife:

Be careful he might call the ACLU to report you have infringed on his 1st amendment right.

: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Normalnoises I understand that you have the right to practice you constitutional right BUT I think I can speak for every right minded conservative on this board that your avatar of an AMERICAN FLAG burning is UNPATRIOTIC and makes me sick to my stomach!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad

Originally posted by bigmahs

Be careful he might call the ACLU to report you have infringed on his 1st amendment right.

Normalnoises I understand that you have the right to practice you constitutional right BUT I think I can speak for every right minded conservative on this board that your avatar of an AMERICAN FLAG burning is UNPATRIOTIC and makes me sick to my stomach!!!!

I think normal noises is a towel-head in dissguize.

What's so wrong with being liberal?

Is it because they aren't racist like you conservative fucks?

Do you have something against people who have a different color skin than you? Is it because you can't stand people who are different than you?

You think you're better dnice?

YOU AIN'T SHIT!!

I SCOFF AT COWARDLY RACIST PUKES LIKE YOU!!

YOU'RE TRAILER PARK TRASH ONLY AN INBREED WOULD LIKE TO FUCK!! AN INBREED LIKE YOU!

GO FUCK A SHEEP!

The change will do you good ;).

Originally posted by normalnoises

What's so wrong with being liberal?

Is it because they aren't racist like you conservative fucks?

Do you have something against people who have a different color skin than you? Is it because you can't stand people who are different than you?

You think you're better dnice?

YOU AIN'T SHIT!!

I SCOFF AT COWARDLY RACIST PUKES LIKE YOU!!

YOU'RE TRAILER PARK TRASH ONLY AN INBREED WOULD LIKE TO FUCK!! AN INBREED LIKE YOU!

I tought we agreed no more personal attacks? but if we must you stupid pathetic fuck, I am two words away from tracking u down, slapping the towel off your head and then proceed to wipe my ass with it.

I dont think I am better, but you obviously feel my superiority to your kind. so go fuck yourself you fucking tree hugging fag.

Originally posted by bigmahs

Since when do conservatives believe in freedom of speech? It's funny when someone (including myself) says something that you disagree with you either tell them (or me) to "shut up" or "get out of the country".

As for burning the flag, have you ever heard of SYMBOLIZED SPEECH?? Flag burning is protected by the Constitution so therefore it is part of FREEDOM OF SPEECH and a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT, like it or not UNPATRIOTIC ONE!

So when you speak of constitutional rights you are lying through your teeth because you contridicted yourself on your posting.

So it makes it sick to your stomach? TOUGH!! Go puke in a barf bag, better yet PUKE IN DNICE'S FACE!

And yes... you ARE infringing on my first amendment right and THAT is UNPATRIOTIC!

You obviously don't believe in free speech, verbal or symbolic unless what is said (or done) agrees only with ignorant UNPATRIOTIC conservative morons like YOU!!

FUCK OFF WANKER!

:blown:

So what are you gonna do about it?

Originally posted by dnice35

FUCK YOU AND YOUR RIGHTS, IF IT WERE UP TO ME I WOULD SHOOT ALL YOU FUCKING LIBERALS.

Thanks for telling me you believe in NO RIGHTS and showing me what a bigoted conservative REALLY is!

And shoot has 2 "O"s in it not one. The least I could do for you is correct that word for you in this posting.

I tought we agreed no more personal attacks?

Did we??

but if we must you stupid pathetic fuck, I am two words away from tracking u down, slapping the towel off your head and then proceed to wipe my ass with it.

And I'm one phone call away from contacting the police if you make even the slightest attempt.

I dont think I am better, but you obviously feel my superiority to your kind.

So you DO think you're better. The sign of a racist.

so go fuck yourself you fucking tree hugging fag.

I don't need to fuck myself. My gf does that for me. I may be a tree hugger but I ain't no fag (no offence to anyone who is gay).

I rather be a tree hugger than a racist moron.

SO go ahead, track me. Watch how fast I get the cops up your buck-blasted ass!

And I'm one phone call away from contacting the police if you make even the slightest attempt.

SO go ahead, track me. Watch how fast I get the cops up your buck-blasted ass!

bro...u have a gf? with this type of behavior? u will call the cops?:laugh: ...bro i dont know how u maintain a woman, with this pansie attitude of urs...didnt daddy show u how to be man and not such a pussy? one can only imagine what happens when someone on the street starts something with u, thank God for cell phones and quick responding police:rolleyes:

ps

do this board a favor...take off ur pants and look between ur legs...is it a vagina or a penis? we have a bet going here on CP...i say its a vagina....i have alot money riding on this bet

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

bro...u have a gf? with this type of behavior? u will call the cops?:laugh: ...bro i dont know how u maintain a woman, with this pansie attitude of urs...didnt daddy show u how to be man and not such a pussy? one can only imagine what happens when someone on the street starts something with u, thank God for cell phones and quick responding police:rolleyes:

ps

do this board a favor...take off ur pants and look between ur legs...is it a vagina or a penis? we have a bet going here on CP...i say its a vagina....i have alot money riding on this bet

You lost the bet. It's a penis between my legs.

I hear conservative males have vaginas between theirs because conservative pussies like you don't have a dick and even if they do it doesn't do them any good because it's nothing more than a growth that hangs doing nothing because conservatives don't know how to fuck.

I hear conservative males have vaginas between theirs because conservative pussies like you don't have a dick and even if they do it doesn't do them any good because it's nothing more than a growth that hangs doing nothing because conservatives don't know how to fuck.

1. damn u had us ALL fooled:rolleyes:

2. how about i go fly to Boston and slap u across ur face with my "growth"?:idea:

well maybe not point #2...by the looks of u, u might actually enjoy that...

Matas, is it a tie or a win? He has a dick, because he is a dick. What he is missing are his BALLS! Come on Normalnoises! That's (what I quoted from you above) is your best comeback? It SUCKS! You have no BALLS and your not FUNNY. No girl would date you (without your credit card number first).

I don't have tits so I can't be a hermaphrodyte.

Maybe I should rope and hog-tie you, put a blindfold across your eyes, put a T shirt on you that says, "I HATE FAGS AND HERMAPHRODYTES", dump you off in Provincetown and watch the fireworks fly when they pound the fucking shit out of you and fuck you up the ass.

It's no push. Winner takes all so hand me the money.