Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Metro NYE Question***

Originally posted by tempkidsfriend

It's not really allowed, but it is !!!!!!!!

Don't worry, you will be allowed.

are there set times to go back and forth???.....come on emad get me some fawken details......or should I plan on using roddigga as my lead blocker and tiptoe passed the toplevel security!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

What's the deal with going back and forth throughout the night between metro and hotel room..........details people.....details!!!!!!..........I am getting amped and I want to know what I am in for!!!! :eek:

C'mon your WEAK bro.....I am giving you two till 1:30 and that is the end......

The real question here is who will be there till closing....no need for a room, unless......;) ......HOLLA

As in that one Bevery Hills 90210 episode, you must show an egg to the security ala Steve Sanders when he tried going to the underground club? "Excuse me sir, but I have an egg." If they give you an odd look repeat your sentence,"Maybe you don't understand, but I have an egg." <with the Steve Sanders smirk>

Upon showing security the egg, they will allow you to go to your room as many times as you need. :)

BTW dondiezal, nice meeting you at Metro a couple weeks ago. See ya NYE. :)

Originally posted by jman09

Me and my man just got our room, cannot wait till NYE, just goin out to have a good time, no fights or nothing... Digga and Bus, just going to have some drinks and ring in the new year..

NO DOUBT MO FO, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SMACK YA ON THE ASS AT 12:00...............THE BUS WON'T BE IN ATTENDANCE APPARENTLY THAT ITCH HAS BECOME MORE SERIOUS THAN WE EXPECTED FROM THE LOOK OF THIS GAY THREAD THE DON WILL BE HIDING IN HIS ROOM, BUT ME AND THE REST OF THE CREW WILL BE THERE SO SAY WASUP, THE LOUIEVILLE SLUGGER AND THE TAZER I'M LEAVING IN THE CAR.............

Originally posted by roddigga

NO DOUBT MO FO, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SMACK YA ON THE ASS AT 12:00...............THE BUS WON'T BE IN ATTENDANCE APPARENTLY THAT ITCH HAS BECOME MORE SERIOUS THAN WE EXPECTED FROM THE LOOK OF THIS GAY THREAD THE DON WILL BE HIDING IN HIS ROOM, BUT ME AND THE REST OF THE CREW WILL BE THERE SO SAY WASUP, THE LOUIEVILLE SLUGGER AND THE TAZER I'M LEAVING IN THE CAR.............

Digga Im going through shortbus withdrawl:(

Originally posted by laurie619

I’m going through diezeldavey withdrawl:D

are you serious, i just threw up in the holiday m&m's here at work with that comment.............

i just went to joe's house and broke his "one more time cd" than i ran it over w/ my car and threathened to kill him if he played it.............also i broke into richies house and stole his only 12 inch copy of it and replaced it w/ "the funeral"............

Tizzah....if I make it to 1:30 than that is 1/2 hour longer than roddigga made it last year......HOOOLLLLAAA!!!!!......we will see who the troopers are that night.....I may dissapear at 1:30 but trust me I (hopefully we) will reappear for the rest of the night!! :D

DiezelDavey :hat: .......I just threw up on my moms batch of chocolate chip cookies with that one!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

As in that one Bevery Hills 90210 episode, you must show an egg to the security ala Steve Sanders when he tried going to the underground club? "Excuse me sir, but I have an egg." If they give you an odd look repeat your sentence,"Maybe you don't understand, but I have an egg." <with the Steve Sanders smirk>

Upon showing security the egg, they will allow you to go to your room as many times as you need. :)

BTW dondiezal, nice meeting you at Metro a couple weeks ago. See ya NYE. :)

....:laugh: .....i can always count on u for a tv or movie reference!!!!!!!!.............

...can we dye our eggs and make them sparkly for new years!!?:D