Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheap rental cars ..???

ShortyStar

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap rental car for the weekend to make my way up to las vegas???

what are your suggestions... and where should I go out on a saturday is there special website that will tell me what is happening???

let me know..

Weyes... clean out your mailbox.. !!!!!!!! :) thanks

Generally (but not always) the cheapest are Hertz with the AAA or Thrifty or Dollar. T & D usually only are cheap at LAX or your local airport. (Think either T or D takes Costco as a discount also).

To hang out in Vegas on Saturday, of course hit RA @ Luxor. Here's the 4-1-1 for RA (we sometimes have RA events on LALate because the caliber of talent is great): "Saturdays — House Music and Hip-Hop with Resident DJ Duane King, John Kamahele, Warren Peace, and Mr. Bob"... there is no special event planned @ RA this Saturday so they will stay with this usual format. (Sorry dont know cover, it must be around $20).

For other websites .... hit the hotel websites and then look for the club section ... like studio54 @ the MGM .... etc etc. You can hit anything from MGM to Lxuor in one night of walking (but it may be a cold walk) Enjoy. Post back any questions.

I use Enterprise nowadays...maybe because they're one of the few decent ones here in SD...

they have a good deal over the weekend for 9.99 a day and you get 300 miles...if you want double that, you pay just $15 extra...

overall, you'll pay around $110 for the weekend, without gas...

good luck.