Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty's final party @ lola this Saturday!!

mrjoebudious

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey girl. Sorry, but we are OUT OF HERE! We will not be at Lola. We are gonna take a last minute trip w/ the kids. See ya when we get back.

yooooo Guyman, i am not a girl... LOL.. I just went to pee a few minutes ago and it was a dick that I saw. LOL

ohh!..one more thing! :idea: lay off the pipe!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

yooooo Guyman, i am not a girl... LOL.. I just went to pee a few minutes ago and it was a dick that I saw. LOL

ohh!..one more thing! :idea: lay off the pipe!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh shit! Hey Laliux, apparently Guyman had you confused for someone else for a while!!!

:eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

El Burrito

(Jack of all trades)

"Save the underground and the underground will save you"

Damn ..... what a way to end this Lola chapter ......... DHM ..... you guys did it aaaaaaaaaall the way ...... can't wait for your new Saturday home ......

Crowd was simply beautiful ...... dancefloor packed ...... energy even coming out of the empty seats ...... no one could remaind sitting......

Finally met Lola ..... had a few drinks ....enjoyed every minute we talked ..... hours went by as rum and cokes down Funketeer's throat ..:eek:

Happy to see the love this crowd left ....... even Mr. Ophir and Mr. Stevens came down ....... and they know what is good ........

Happy New Year Aquabooty and DHM ........ I'll see you probably during the first minutes of next year ... or maybe earlier .....

:hat:

What a good party and vibe..........DHM was on point as usual... had everyone dancing.......It was like FAME at one point with a couple of guys doing some crazy-ass dance moves... very entertaining....GA2 - we can't forget "Jenny Craig":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's too bad that place is closing (or so I hear)....it's definately a cool place with a good vibe....

Great to see GA2 & Nightstar (one week baby!!), Fat0ny, Marco, and JoeyGK & his sister. Also nice to meet vipnerd.. enjoyed chattin' with ya and thanks for taking me to Maze! That club rocks...

It was nice to meet Carmel Ophir - thanx for the passes for NYE! Also met TBooty in the way to the car.... heck of a nice fella...

All in all, the night/morning was great! The Auqabooty parties are always good and I wish you guys the best in the New Year! See ya next time around:D

Lola:eek: