Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY HOLIDAY HOLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!

to all my freaks,

just wanted to wish all you a happy quanza, chanakah, ramadan, or whatever you celebrate, just enjoy the next couple of days, and do not get to f*cked up on NYE and end up a story on dateline and become an HBO special!!!!!

.............and to all the hater's and the class of 1999-2001, chill out it's just a message board happy holiday to you too........

...........and too all my slinkies your x-mas packages are in the mail

................SEE YALL NYE METRO LOUNGE JOE GIO, the other guy.........& RICHIE RYDELL

*******HAPPY HOLIDAY'S*****HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA*********

Originally posted by roddigga

to all my freaks,

just wanted to wish all you a happy quanza, chanakah, ramadan, or whatever you celebrate, just enjoy the next couple of days, and do not get to f*cked up on NYE and end up a story on dateline and become an HBO special!!!!!

.............and to all the hater's and the class of 1999-2001, chill out it's just a message board happy holiday to you too........

................SEE YALL NYE METRO LOUNGE JOE GIO, the other guy.........& RICHIE RYDELL

happy holidays to you and your crew too and everyone else out there

everyone have a happy and safe holiday

:laugh: :laugh: HAPPY HOLIDAY'S GUYS

Originally posted by chellybell

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ROOMY!!!

chelly did you save a mistletoe for NYE...........cause i got the strawberries, roses, and fine wine for the pre & afta pahte!!!!!

trewguy, see ya soon mo fo!!!!! your the one i don't want to see on dateline on jan 2nd so i give you this one word of advice:

"MAINTAIN" SAY IT WITH ME TOOLGUY, SORRY I MEAN TREWGUY "MAINTAIN" "MAINTAIN"

HOLLLAAAAA HOLIDAY KID!!!!!

chelly did you save a mistletoe for NYE...........cause i got the strawberries, roses, and fine wine for the pre & afta pahte!!!!!

trewguy, see ya soon mo fo!!!!! your the one i don't want to see on dateline on jan 2nd so i give you this one word of advice:

"MAINTAIN" SAY IT WITH ME TOOLGUY, SORRY I MEAN TREWGUY "MAINTAIN" "MAINTAIN"

HOLLLAAAAA HOLIDAY KID!!!!!

whats maintain mean does it mean like go all out on newyears eve

to all my freaks,

are you sure you won't make it this fri to metro? a bunch of my girls are going cause my friend is going to europe for a few weeks.. and i won't be at metro for NYE?

merry christmas!

Originally posted by dani672

are you sure you won't make it this fri to metro? a bunch of my girls are going cause my friend is going to europe for a few weeks.. and i won't be at metro for NYE?

merry christmas!

who said no metro fri!!!!..........a bunch of girls huh, might have a change of plans dani, that's bait for the digga, i'm a sucka for that line, so is your friend a girlie that's leaving for europe???, i'll show her how the french kiss ova thier and i'll teach her how to scream OH MY GOD in SPANISH!!!! "ay dios mio!!!"

not sure yet about fri. i don't want to turn into a piece of furniture at metro and be there fri all the way till NYE............

to all my freaks,

:heart::D Happy Holidays to you too!!!!! :D:heart:

See you NYE's!!!!!!!

Come on Rod....dont be shy.....tell her how you like it when girls drip pizza grease on your nipples......we know it is a little kinky....but who knows maybe she will bring some pepperoni and smack you around a little :D

To the rest of you peeps......have a happy and safe xmas and lets all fatten up for the new year so we can shed it off for the summer!!!!! I just ate 4 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and plan on having a hearty piece of cake for lunch :idea:

Originally posted by mystify82281

:heart::D Happy Holidays to you too!!!!! :D:heart:

See you NYE's!!!!!!!

make sure you have your NYE neck breaker outfit on, the "meatheads" and I will be keeping our necks loose for all the fine young specimen's and on JAN 2nd we'll be anouncing our NYE NECK BREAKER AWARD, which is the equivalent to hottie of the month for january.....................

and happy holiday to you too mystify

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Come on Rod....dont be shy.....tell her how you like it when girls drip pizza grease on your nipples......we know it is a little kinky....but who knows maybe she will bring some pepperoni and smack you around a little :D

To the rest of you peeps......have a happy and safe xmas and lets all fatten up for the new year so we can shed it off for the summer!!!!! I just ate 4 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and plan on having a hearty piece of cake for lunch :idea:

i've changed my ways for the holidays mr.deisel, just in time for the holiday's i've changed my freaky deaky ways and prefer nice pineapple juice from a nice holiday ham, it adds a little sweatness to an already sweat guy like myself............... say it with me davey "hollaaaa"

and bring the pepperoni chica cause i got tons of crackers!!!, ex. dondeisel26 the biggest cracker of them all................long live the honky cracker, giddy up pardner...........

Happy hollidays to you Digga

NYE we party old school style

Everybody I think from 16 and D is coming.

I talk to Doug the other day and he is ready

Cory too!!!!

I know a bunch of FDU,MSU and Willy P that is going.

I already made sure I got a room with a microwave, just for you.

I also promise you I will have that Folker/Whitney cd for you

just becasue you are a good sport when I bust on you on this board.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by tempkid

Happy hollidays to you Digga

NYE we party old school style

Everybody I think from 16 and D is coming.

I talk to Doug the other day and he is ready

Cory too!!!!

I know a bunch of FDU,MSU and Willy P that is going.

I already made sure I got a room with a microwave, just for you.

I also promise you I will have that Folker/Whitney cd for you

just becasue you are a good sport when I bust on you on this board.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes get the microwave ready i need the juice from the holiday ham to be nice and juicy............also i need to warm up the hot wax for my little chelly.......

i got extra duct tape for you to keep that......i aint gonna start, happy thaughts rod, happy thaughts, do not piss anyone off, ok i'm better!!! i baught you a nice plant for your family for the holiday's.........

holllaaaaaaa at me fool