Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Music Sessions Friday Dec. 27

marcodavalos

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bicho

There are actually a couple pics of me on whysleep.net from that night at Space.

I was in there too!!!... which one is you? :confused:

I'm almost afraid to say this, love hiding behind the anonymity of a computer screem but you will meet me soon enough. :D

I'm in the first pic in the lineup, a black shirt with my friend in an orange shirt.....second pic is of me at the entrance in a black dress flashing my jacket. *lol* they swore that they wouldn't post that pic but they did anyway.

Which one are you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I'm almost afraid to say this, love hiding behind the anonymity of a computer screem but you will meet me soon enough. :D

I'm in the first pic in the lineup, a black shirt with my friend in an orange shirt.....second pic is of me at the entrance in a black dress flashing my jacket. *lol* they swore that they wouldn't post that pic but they did anyway.

Which one are you?

I'm not in the pics... but I'll meet ya on friday@maze!!!

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Thank you for all the kind words Carla. I know you are familiar with what we were doing at Lola and Reserved. You were part of some of those parties and have experienced the vibe we achieved in them.

Chris and Mono are very excited on these new venture. They have been paciently preparing themselves for this Friday. I'm sure they are going to tear that place up. Both have a natural talent for music. I foresee them going far, that is why I always supported them. As I support many other talented DJs that I have come across, especially this past year.

I have received great feedback to Fridays party. Our followers realize that this party started from the bottom up. A party that grew from a small group to a respectable party in the circuit. And in this process, we opened our decks to some other local DJs, having them join us. I'm very happy to see Claudio Holze start his Fridays at Lime Bar as well. He was our second local guest DJ at Lola. He is a great DJ, with lots of experience and a great sense of reading his crowd.

It is an honor for us to join a club like yours. Be part of the first Friday when both floors are open with two different parties. And to participate in a night like this with Noel Sanger in the Funktion One room is a priviledge. Good luck Noel, my deepest respects.

I hope to see many Cpers as well. It is more than simply going out to support a club or a DJ, I sense it is to support a scene that lately has seen its options reduced. Supporting our locals and music has always been a part of me. Something I will never change.

Peace,

MD

As I said in the other thread, I'll be there this Friday. I've been to the PMS parties at Lola and Reserved, and enjoyed the crowd and specially the vibe. Music was incredible, the party with Deeper Substance and Demi, out of hand. It still gives me chills.

I was at Maze two weeks ago, on a Friday. Amazing club, and courteous staff. Including Mazegirl of course. I am really excited about this new venture. And having the chance to check Noel out is simply great.

I saw Claudio Holze at PMS, and also saw him spinning at Pearl and Nikkis. Completely different tone. At PMS he was playing really nice house and proggy. At the other venues he plays more deep housy. I think his style of deep house fits Lime Bar perfectly.

Great job Mazegirl. Sounds to me as a complete concept this Friday for such an amazing venue. Two thumbs up. I'll show up with my crew.

And to the PMS people, best wishes. You guys are awesome.:cool:

To Marcos, Chris, Mono & to Maze, Best of luck on this one. I know PMS will set that upstairs room just right!! Kick ass guys.

I wish I could be there but I had to surf hobos beach today (4') and I save two drowning girls. Pretty cool day, however if i was there I'd be checking this one out for sure. Post how it was so I can be on the up.

Marcos, please try to stop by lola one last time on saturday if you can. Tomas has my drink tickets, tell him i told you to hook it up!!

Peace out and I'll see you next year.

jb

i'm SOOOO looking forward to tonight. it's gonna be nice to see some familliar faces in the house! tomorrow night at lola is gonna be kick ass too.

joe, sorry i missed last week, i was at my parents in tampa for the holiday. not gonna miss tomorrow though ;) good job saving the girls. was it 4' clean offshore or chop? ;) doing any diving while your there? i hear the water is super clear there.

Thank you guys for all the support .I'm on the run right now and stopped to check the board. Very happy with the response from the PMS family and from this board.

I'll miss you Demi and Joe, really wished you were here. The room is ready for some good action. Meng, I hope you and FX can swing by. Joe I'll stop by Lola tomorrow for sure. Thomas will have to hide from me, jeje.

Peace guys,

Marco

Yes! .. a big thank you to Marco and the PMSessions kru for a great party. The crowd was just what I like to see, energetic and up for whatever. Sweet set by Chris Duque as he played a boucy proggy kinda sound and had everyone moving throughout the night. Great to see heads supporting and showing some love. This party has potential for many reasons. It's good to see it start to materialize. Maze is a wicked venue with a great supporting cast that cares for the well being and benefit of the muzik and scene down here. Anything to benefit the scene is worth working for ......

Originally posted by demids

PICTURES???????

glad it seemed to go well from initial reports

I will be brief, as I have a terrible hang-over still and got many things to do now that I lost the whole day in recup. Even lost my cel last night.

First, and most importantly, mission accomplished. A great party, the PMS family came out to support as they have always done. One of the most vibeful crowds I have ever encountered. The numbers are less important to me than the vibe. And numbers were higher than anyone antipated. Thanks.

Second, very good sets by Mono and Chris. You had the dancefloor going all night. Playing in a new room, prepared but not used before. You guys handled the initial technical difficulties very well. What a different story will be when your booth is next to the dancefloor. Two thumbs up.

Third, the venue. Never ending thanks for the support, the treatment, the care and most importantly, your faith.

Forth, the scene. Proud to have in the house so many CPers, starting by our host to the venue, Mazegirl, never stops working for the club, unreal. An honor to have Biz pay us a visit. We share common views. You took those shots like water, bro. Happy to see Digital7, Funketeer, Joeygk, Vipnerd, Bigtallgeoff, James954, and many others that I wasn't introduced since I was hosting upstairs and they were back and forth between Noel Sangers and PMS. Only wished I had the time to hear your impressions.

I comment more tomorrow. Still hurt from those vodkas. And need to get ready to kidnapp Joe's drink tickets from Thomas. Good luck Aquabooty.

Later guys, I'm happy I can always say, "Phat Music Sessions, always a good vibe"

PS: Pictures: Pod is still in New York. JuanCa back home for the holidays. I took some pictures that won't be that great because I took them drunk. But will show the energy in that dancefloor.

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

I will be brief, as I have a terrible hang-over still and got many things to do now that I lost the whole day in recup. Even lost my cel last night.

Dang Marco, it's 9:30M and your still banged up?? WOW THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME PARTY THEN!!!

Can't wait to check out the next PMS party - this time I will be sure to have Saturday off work:eek:

See ya later tonight:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Dang Marco, it's 9:30M and your still banged up?? WOW THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME PARTY THEN!!!

Can't wait to check out the next PMS party - this time I will be sure to have Saturday off work:eek:

See ya later tonight:D

It will be my pleasure to have you at our/your party Lola. Will have a couple drinks tonight, on Joe. I just ate, so I'm ready.

And forgot to mention that Laliux also showed some love to PMS last night. Nice to finally meet you, profesore.

MD