Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Anthony Moussa Joe Giorgio Joey's Christmas

themoo

Hey everyone, just want everyone to know that Joe Giorgio and myself Anthony "The Moo" Moussa will be spinning side by side at Joey's Christmas night. There is no holiday club like Joey's so make sure you get there tomorrow Christmas Night. Rain, sleet or snow come to hear The Moo and Joe!!!!!!!

Who's Coming?

DJ Anthony "The Moo" Moussa

DJ Anthony "The Midget" Moussa,

NO, i will DEFINITELY NOT be attending Joeys tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

My reasoning has nothing to do with a dislike of Joeys.... it is because i do not think you have the height to properly operate a turntable... They must make you wear platform shoes or give you a milk carton to stand on. Seriously, how tall are you? 4 foot, 5 inchs??? Your not even tall enough to be classified as a midget... you are a god damn Dwarf!!!!

p.s. Make sure you don't stand too close to any of the doors at joeys... if someone opens one, your might hit your head on the doornob and die....

DOWNLOAD THIS PIC...

Originally posted by buttslammer200

DJ Anthony "The Midget" Moussa,

NO, i will DEFINITELY NOT be attending Joeys tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

My reasoning has nothing to do with a dislike of Joeys.... it is because i do not think you have the height to properly operate a turntable... They must make you wear platform shoes or give you a milk carton to stand on. Seriously, how tall are you? 4 foot, 5 inchs??? Your not even tall enough to be classified as a midget... you are a god damn Dwarf!!!!

p.s. Make sure you don't stand too close to any of the doors at joeys... if someone opens one, your might hit your head on the doornob and die....

DOWNLOAD THIS PIC...

attachment.php?postid=1193517

Guest hotshit

Why don't you try just try to get a life buttslammer you fuckin loser. Your nothing. You will always be nothing. For the rest of your pathetic, pointless life. In fact I suggest suicide. I hate people like you. Try to play somebody out, fuckin scumbag