Clubplanet Nightlife Community

......hot........

Mystify

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by totallytrance

well not just britney but all the other celebrities dont u think it's strange how they all look good or at least like 90 95 % i mean it's makeup lipo creams cosmetics face lifts and on and on not to mention air brushing

oh ok, i defintly agree. i thought you might of ment plastic sur. for her(my bad)

Originally posted by siceone

seriously have any of your guy left the north girls that look JUST LIKE Brit walk around in packs in the south..

she's not that special

I agree. I mean if you walk the streets of NYC you see many. But they are not in the spot light. She is. Don't get me wrong I will :drool: over many more girls then Britney. But she is topic of conversation because she is famous. I mean this thread would mean nothing if I said. I saw this girl down the block from me and she is hot.

As far as money = looks.

Remember something. Yes money does alot to people. And yes surgery and cosmetics, and photo manipulations. But also remember that talent scouts also look for looks. When they are out looking at local bands or notice local bands/groups. One of the things they notice is there look. Does it fit with this day and age. Is he or she good looking. Are they too tall, or too short, etc... etc... Do they have to many flaws for cameras... So trust me. She is not what she is souley because of money (Spell Check)

Originally posted by elementx

I agree. I mean if you walk the streets of NYC you see many. But they are not in the spot light. She is. Don't get me wrong I will :drool: over many more girls then Britney. But she is topic of conversation because she is famous. I mean this thread would mean nothing if I said. I saw this girl down the block from me and she is hot.

As far as money = looks.

Remember something. Yes money does alot to people. And yes surgery and cosmetics, and photo manipulations. But also remember that talent scouts also look for looks. When they are out looking at local bands or notice local bands/groups. One of the things they notice is there look. Does it fit with this day and age. Is he or she good looking. Are they too tall, or too short, etc... etc... Do they have to many flaws for cameras... So trust me. She is not what she is souley because of money (Spell Check)

I agree. I remember when seh first came out she look like crap chubby zits everywhere etc etc and she does look a little better now but still doesn't look good...

Originally posted by totallytrance

I agree. I remember when seh first came out she look like crap chubby zits everywhere etc etc and she does look a little better now but still doesn't look good...

I don't see where you agree with me. I was sticking up for her. And you were putting her down... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

think about it this way... if we were all multimillionaires and had all the money in the world to afford top of the line body treatment, we'd all look 100x better than we do now ;) shes hot. face it :D

I think my heart would stop if you looked any better than you do now..:D