Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best club in miami/south beach

infamous976

Overall:

Space - Good sound/lighting, excellent residents and guest DJs. 24 hours of booze too :)

Spin - Same deal pretty much except for the liquor license.

Maze - excellent sound/lighting, great guests so far...:)

crobar: if they have a guest DJ, otherwise, go elsewhere

Avoid:

Opium: Lousy sound system, lousy crowd. Guest DJs sometimes show up, but even they hate the venue.

Mynt: Upscale bullshit

Prive: Upscale bullshit

Rumi: Upscale bullshit

Nothing wrong with having a good looking venue, which Mynt, Prive and Rumi have, but the crowd at these places is so pretentious it's sickening. Sadly enough, most of them are pretenders to the throne. I know people with 200 times more money that cop 1/200th the attitude.

Originally posted by pod

Overall:

Space - Good sound/lighting, excellent residents and guest DJs. 24 hours of booze too :)

Spin - Same deal pretty much except for the liquor license.

Maze - excellent sound/lighting, great guests so far...:)

crobar: if they have a guest DJ, otherwise, go elsewhere

Avoid:

Opium: Lousy sound system, lousy crowd. Guest DJs sometimes show up, but even they hate the venue.

Nothing wrong with having a good looking venue, which Mynt, Prive and Rumi have, but the crowd at these places is so pretentious it's sickening. Sadly enough, most of them are pretenders to the throne. I know people with 200 times more money that cop 1/200th the attitude.

Exactly!:aright:

Originally posted by pod

Avoid:

I agree w/ POD and have to add PEARL to the avoid list. I hate that place.

OK, pod...but what are the best nights for each of those clubs you mentioned? I've only been here 2 months...I'm still trying to figure out a routine :cool:

Wed = ?

Thurs = ?

Friday = ? Maze? or what..

Sat = Space

Sunday = ?

Is Nikkis any good on Sundays? BTW, I hate pretentious rich wannabe idiots...real rich people just don't act that way. It's only the wannabes...so thanks for the for the avoid list :) Also, not looking to suck up to any bouncers...any suggestions will be highly appreciated :) Thanks...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I like Nikki Beach on sundays. Very chill, lounging atmosphere, great for a group.

Wed is usually Ladies night at Gatsby's or Ale House, other than that, I have no idea since I rarely go out during the week. Thursday is the grove which in my opinion sucks. But don't really listen to me, I have more fun talking to the staf at most of these places than actually hanging with the people there.....I guess I just need to hang with new people and go to new places. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ouch....:eek:

I am just so burned out. *lol* I didn't mean that to be as harsh as it may have sounded. Lately, my motivation to go to clubs is to hang with people that work there, DJ's at Luna and Jail, bartenders at Union Lounge, security at Space.....you know. :)

What are you guys doing this weekend? Maybe we can meet up, haven't met you guys yet.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

What are you guys doing this weekend? Maybe we can meet up, haven't met you guys yet.

well...me and Meli wanna do something chillin and diff. on friday..there is this wine bar called Vino Miami in the grove that i wanna check out...Meli loves wine (Meli loves alcohol period!!) so we might do that and sunday i might hit Nikki's and then Maze...how about u?? :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Maze on sunday? Good? Hmm......I may be persuaded to try that. I live walking distance from there, if I wear my Diesels that is. *lol* Not in heels.

I'm burned out with Nikki Beach too, haven't been there in over a month. So I'm out on that one. I really don't know, just gonna see what happens. So far I'm in for Maze on Friday night. Then maybe making a guest appearance at Space to say hi. But you will soon learn about me, all my plans are always up in the air till the moment they happen. *lol* I am one of the most easy going people you will meet.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meli2444

WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SEEM AS IF I'M AN ALCOHOLIC? :confused: AS IF YOU WERE AN ANGEL..... MUST I REMIND YOU OF FRIDAY WHEN YOU WERE DANCING HIP HOP......:tongue::laugh:

Oh man, thats a low blow.....

Well Meli, don't feel bad. I must have "alcoholic" written on my forehead, for the office gift exchange I got a bottle of amaretto.

I REALLY have to get it changed to "VODKA".

:D

Maze on sunday? Good? Hmm......I may be persuaded to try that. I live walking distance from there, if I wear my Diesels that is.

cool...maze is free entrance and $3 dollar drinks (even vodka)...i am getting my diesel tomorrow..i need a pair (so does Meli)...u should go and have a couple of drinks with us at Maze....

ps

i am also an easy going person...ask Meli, she is always trying to start fights with me on this board, but i dont respond...;):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ummm...please dont.....ur gonna break my jeans one of these nights that u fall down again...dont hold on, take it like a woman and hit that dancefloor with dignity...:tongue:

IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE PUT YOUR BIG ASS AGAINST ME, I WOULDN'T HAVE LOST MY BALANCE. KEEP YOUR ASS OF ME WHEN I'M DANCING!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::tongue:

Oh man, thats a low blow.....

Well Meli, don't feel bad. I must have "alcoholic" written on my forehead, for the office gift exchange I got a bottle of amaretto.

I REALLY have to get it changed to "VODKA".

:D

HE'S ALWAYS PICKING ON ME....:(

DAMN! I WISH THEY WOULD'VE GOTTEN ME THAT FOR MY GIFT EXCHANGE AND THE SOUR MIX TOO. :tongue: I LOVE ARMARETTO SOURS BUT I HAVE TO MAKE THEM MYSELF. (THEY MAKE THEM TOO LIGHT AT CLUBS) :D