Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the good Latin Clubs

camisscamz

Guest brwneydtrouble

Try Bongo's, Madhouse, or for REAL spanish music, go to los Ranchos. I learned how to dance salsa there 9 years ago when it wasn't a big deal, and it was more about the horses.

Someone was also telling me about a place called Tipico, but I have never been there.

I went to Mangoes on Monday night and had a BLAST. The food was good, and a few people knew how to dance. Lots of fun and down the street from home!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Someone was also telling me about a place called Tipico, but I have never been there...

I went to Mangoes on Monday night and had a BLAST. The food was good, and a few people knew how to dance. Lots of fun and down the street from home!!

Tipico!!! LMAO!! Is that place still open???? You will have plenty of bachata and merengue music there and the hours there are longer than Space. Most importantly the sell food, carne asada, platanos and other Dominican typical foods. :eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I hear it is....I have a dominican friend down from NY that is DYING to go there. Los Ranchos also has food....cuban food. :D

Originally posted by funketeer

10730 NW 25th Street, West Miami-Dade FL; Tel. 305.594.3717

On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, La Covacha plays classic and contemporary salsa as well as the latest in merengue and vallenato.

peace

Funk :cool:

Full Review

Around five years ago ....... La Covacha had DJ Burrito spinnin latin rock ....... good ol' days ..... place packed with the hottest south american chickies:eek: ....... ridiculous amount of people ...... easy 1500 to 2000 ....... WTF is wrong with yur economists GWB!!!:mad: ...... people need money in their pockets2 go out!!! :(

:hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Heard of La Covacha, never been there. If anyone needs a salsa partner.....I'm there! I can dance salsa pretty decent, if the guy knows how to lead, cuban style! :)

Originally posted by vipnerd

Around five years ago ....... La Covacha had DJ Burrito spinnin latin rock ....... good ol' days ..... place packed with the hottest south american chickies:eek: ....... ridiculous amount of people ...... easy 1500 to 2000 ....... WTF is wrong with yur economists GWB!!!:mad: ...... people need money in their pockets2 go out!!! :(

:hat:

Once upon a time, not so long ago...and yet, we live today in a whole different world...things have changed.

La Covacha is cool, if you are looking for latin descarga and la vieja guardia, they got it all there.

ps. They also have fine cuban cuisine and good Mojitos.

Have Fun!

El Burrito

(Jack of all trades)

loonbur_2.gif