Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Also just booked Thursday January 16th Eric Morillo. Who's in for tonight? PM me for Guestlist.

that can be applauded but what will the cheeseball fist pumpin guidos do when they hear deep house and funky house. they'll be lost with what to do with a dj/producer with talent. please make sure njguido is there to photograph the dumb look of lost people standing around when he spins. do me a favor can we ban sunglasses that night too, not only is it played out but its 4 yrs late atleast

Originally posted by abefroman

that can be applauded but what will the cheeseball fist pumpin guidos do when they hear deep house and funky house. they'll be lost with what to do with a dj/producer with talent. please make sure njguido is there to photograph the dumb look of lost people standing around when he spins. do me a favor can we ban sunglasses that night too, not only is it played out but its 4 yrs late atleast

Take the drama to the Drama Board!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Deko is for fake tittied whores and sluts.....it doesnt matter what nationality they are:laugh:

BG

Excuse me...but I don't have a fake chest nor am I a slut or a whore. Considering there are other clubs in the area that have girls taking there tops off I would think again about your comments. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Excuse me...but I don't have a fake chest nor am I a slut or a whore. Considering there are other clubs in the area that have girls taking there tops off I would think again about your comments. :rolleyes:

You go girl!!!

Back to the subject - you going tonight!??:tongue:

Originally posted by abefroman

Me nor none of my friends that frequent Deko fit into this category. You obviosly have no clue about how many people look forward to hearing certain DJs in New Jersey. I know more about music than you ever will. And I don't fistpump either. Sounds like you're just a bit insecure. .:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Wait are YOU going tonight?? If you are let me know cuz I will pick you up on the way home from work!!!!!!!!

Are you at your mothers house AGAIN?!

You dont live there anymore - "go to your HOME!!"

"What are you too good for your home?!?!"

Name the movie and I'll give you a dollar (cause you know your broke ass needs it...lol) ;)

Im not sure. I have to call the ol' ball and chain and see.:phone:

Im bored blondie - email me. :)

Originally posted by allishara

Name the movie and I'll give you a dollar (cause you know your broke ass needs it...lol) ;)

Call me cuz yes I am home but doing laundry!!! I am going to deko either way so just let me know!!! I talked to the ex last night!!! His b'day party is this weekend at deko!!!! Funny that huh!!??

Originally posted by allishara

happy gilmore. you owe ME a dollar now:tongue:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Call me cuz yes I am home but doing laundry!!! I am going to deko either way so just let me know!!! I talked to the ex last night!!! His b'day party is this weekend at deko!!!! Funny that huh!!??

Ehem.....Excuse me?????

You spoke to who last night???? :confused:

LUCY! You have some splainin to do!!!!!

P-diddy - you are one smart cookie :D

I'll buy you a drink next time I see you....

But JPDD needs the dollar - the woman has been on welfare since she moved out... LOL.

and.... eheeeem - Jen-a-faaaaah, why did you call that gaylord?!

Im calling you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ehem.....Excuse me?????

You spoke to who last night???? :confused:

LUCY! You have some splainin to do!!!!!

Nothing to worry about hunnie!!!! He called me to wish me a merry xmas!! Of course I was the BITCH that I am and never said happy b'day until he asked if I was going to say it!!!!! LOSER!!!!

MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh and About that comment about Bringing REAL DJ's To Jersey....

Uhhh Harry Romero is a real DJ and hes a monthly Resident. Richie Santana Is one of the Best DJS Anywhere and if you havent heard him at Deko yet then dont even speak cause you dont know. I know plenty of people that thought underestimated and were amazed when they gave him a shot. Oh and Last I checked Denny Tsettos Aint To shabby either!! Two Best DJ's in Jersey IMO and Two of the best period. I didnt write this to start an argument so dont respond back if you want to argue, i just wanted to get my Opinion stated.

Guest hotshit

MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh and About that comment about Bringing REAL DJ's To Jersey....

Uhhh Harry Romero is a real DJ and hes a monthly Resident. Richie Santana Is one of the Best DJS Anywhere and if you havent heard him at Deko yet then dont even speak cause you dont know. I know plenty of people that thought underestimated and were amazed when they gave him a shot. Oh and Last I checked Denny Tsettos Aint To shabby either!! Two Best DJ's in Jersey IMO and Two of the best period. I didnt write this to start an argument so dont respond back if you want to argue, i just wanted to get my Opinion stated.

www.solidenuff.us

Denny tsettos is a great Dj he knows how to bring intensity to a club. Richie Santana no doubt is off the hook and for a young guy he is very impressive. NJ Dj's are off the hook , when I went to Miami last summer their Djs were shit, and when I went to Chicago as well the DJs I heard were all really weak.