Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Not Working Today

Originally posted by dogekid

just woke up, watching dude where's my car for the 9th straight day. make some breakfast soon, then head to the gym, then off to the mall.

by the way.. how's work treatin all of you slavin bastards???

Asshole!!! You are lucky I love you!!!!!! When are you coming over for the next get together????

...i'm off too....THANK U SNOW....currently watching sopranos...the jackie jr days....lol........later...maybe the mall....possibly a little tanning..but who am i kidding....i am gonna do a whole lotta dvd watching....followed by a whole lotta nothing...and end the night out somehwere getting my drink on...............

and to the both of you girls Misk and Mystify.....while you're getting your tanning, DVD watching, working out...and whatever else you sweet girls are doing...I am trapped in front of this computer, posting on CP like a slave...my wrists and fingers are killing me. Dam I wish I was as fortunate as the two of you :tongue:

By the way, how was your Christmas? :D

What are the plans for this weekend? :D

Originally posted by neena16

and to the both of you girls Misk and Mystify.....while you're getting your tanning, DVD watching, working out...and whatever else you sweet girls are doing...I am trapped in front of this computer, posting on CP like a slave...my wrists and fingers are killing me. Dam I wish I was as fortunate as the two of you :tongue:

By the way, how was your Christmas? :D

What are the plans for this weekend? :D

Hi Neena!!! :D My Christmas was good....It was actually kinda nice being snowed in with my family and just hanging out! How was yours and Alan's?

This weekend, I'm thinking Metro on Friday and Cherri on Saturday! What about you??? I gotta make sure I don't go TOO crazy though, gotta save my energy for NYE'S! :tongue:

P.S. I'm not as fortunate as you think....I would LOVE to have a job over my break....I'm broke as a joke....:(

..christmas was good....i think i gained about 10 more lbs....so the way it's going this winter has added about 25 lbs to me...none of which has settled in my chest area..:mad: ..

...yes....most likely metro tomorrow night...and we will be going to cherri sat....................will i be seeing you around?!

just for another update on my day of leisuring..

just got back from a nice 2 hour workout, now goin to the mall to exchange all my gifts for cash so that i can spend it all on shots on NYE.

oh, and my digital tire pressure gauge works.

have fun slaving away... suckers.

Dogekid...I am working as well today...although I was up trading Currency at 2am this morning...The US $ fell to the weakest levels vs. the Euro. Extreme volatility off of light volume....I cannot wait to hit the gym...bicep day....then tanning then Muscle Makers...

Originally posted by NJstacked

Dogekid...I am working as well today...although I was up trading Currency at 2am this morning...The US $ fell to the weakest levels vs. the Euro. Extreme volatility off of light volume....I cannot wait to hit the gym...bicep day....then tanning then Muscle Makers...

Hi stacked. :D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

sad to say but we're staying in this weekend...we are saving it all for NYE. So don't party to hard ladies....you must save it for those triple soco and lime shots tilted 90 degrees down your throat by yours truly GEORGE ernaehrung012.gif

...i party like it's nye....every night...............:D

Originally posted by NJstacked

dude, seriously. GIVE ME A CALL damn it!!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

Hi Neena!!! :D My Christmas was good....It was actually kinda nice being snowed in with my family and just hanging out! How was yours and Alan's?

This weekend, I'm thinking Metro on Friday and Cherri on Saturday! What about you??? I gotta make sure I don't go TOO crazy though, gotta save my energy for NYE'S! :tongue:

P.S. I'm not as fortunate as you think....I would LOVE to have a job over my break....I'm broke as a joke....:(

hey girlie... you have to go to metro on fri! all the girls from my work are going.. we have to chill..

Originally posted by dani672

hey girlie... you have to go to metro on fri! all the girls from my work are going.. we have to chill..

Hey Dani...Not sure what I'm doing tonight yet...Believe me, I WANT to go out, but I'm not sure my funds will allow me too lol....I'll let you know once I know

;)