Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHECK OUT THE BUZZ @ CLUB CHERRI.NJ's PREMIER SAT NITE

Originally posted by mystify82281

This loser is getting way too much attention... Just ignore him from now on.....

ANYWAYS..........Back to the subject at hand........

I'm going to Cherri -- Can't wait, I know it'll be a good time :D

True, true, very true................I am going

see everyone there

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. STARDO --- AM I NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN !:( I GUESS I WILL ON NYE BUT SERIOUSLY IT HAS BEEN FOREVER !!!

2. MYSTIFY ---- YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT , WE WILL NOW IGNORE THIS PATHETIC WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH ... BUT I AM WARNING YOU I CAN GET PRETTY FIESTY IF SOMEONE PISSES ME OFF ... AND HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF THAT ! BUT ANYWAYS... I CANT WAIT UNTIL SAT

B/C I LOVE CHERRI AND I LOVE ELITE ENTERTAINMENT AND I WILL BE AT CHERRI EVERY SATURDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Originally posted by jennijugs

2. MYSTIFY ---- YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT , WE WILL NOW IGNORE THIS PATHETIC WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH ... BUT I AM WARNING YOU I CAN GET PRETTY FIESTY IF SOMEONE PISSES ME OFF ... AND HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF THAT ! BUT ANYWAYS... I CANT WAIT UNTIL SAT

B/C I LOVE CHERRI AND I LOVE ELITE ENTERTAINMENT AND I WILL BE AT CHERRI EVERY SATURDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Jenni - Perhaps this Saturday we can have more time to hang out?!?! I was pretty banged up last week for short time you were there... :D

We must discuss our obsession w/Britney :tongue:

Originally posted by dogekid

just be sure to walk, not run crazy lady.

:mad: hey why don't you keep your comments to yourself unless you plan on attending :tongue:

*I know the real reason you're not going.....let's just say it has something to do with how you're going to LOSE a certain contest.....:laugh:

:mad: hey why don't you keep your comments to yourself unless you plan on attending :tongue:

*I know the real reason you're not going.....let's just say it has something to do with how you're going to LOSE a certain contest.....:laugh:

see now, if i did show up.. you'd get all embaressed and depressed after losing. so maybe i should do you a favor and go somewhere else. i mean, you and britney combined don't stand a shot at the title. remember -- squats, lunges, deadlifts and leg sled.....that spells trouble for you little one.

Originally posted by dogekid

see now, if i did show up.. you'd get all embaressed and depressed after losing. so maybe i should do you a favor and go somewhere else. i mean, you and britney combined don't stand a shot at the title. remember -- squats, lunges, deadlifts and leg sled.....that spells trouble for you little one.

LOL that's all you could come up with??? You're the WORST!!! :laugh:

All I'm gonna say is.....Bring it NYE's cuz it's on! :D

*And please no more shit talking - it really shows you're just scared inside..... :cool:

All I'm gonna say is.....Bring it NYE's cuz it's on! :D

it would be sorta hard not to, doncha think chicken legs?

Originally posted by psychosweetie9I promise you I will be moving at a normal speed, but if you are there, you have to introduce yourself

i promise, speedy gonzalez

Originally posted by jennijugs

OMG !!! I KNOW ...

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT WHAT IS UP WITH JUSTIN'S NEW VIDEO !?!?! IS HE A SICKO !!!!!!

Jenni - I saw you for only like 10 minutes on Saturday...we ahve to have our ritual shots and talks!!!

Justin's video is bashing Britney - If you have the US Weekly issue from two weeks ago it shows you all these little secret things behind the meaning on certain things in the video...me and mystify had like a 4957839065 hour convo while reading it...We will fill you in on it on Saturday my chica!!!

Originally posted by stardo

Alana and I are doing movies and spa treatments all weekend.

Need a facial sticky?

Kiss my monkey for me tell him i miss his hiney

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED A BALLS & BACK WAX

WHILE YOUR DOING THAT YOU CAN KISS MY MONKEY:D

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

Im very confident that there will be many stories to tell about tonight... :vomit3:

i figured it out, if i keep my dick up and my liquior down tonight.. i think ill be ok!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...dicks tend to have a mind of their own at times :D but that is a very good plan on your part