Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm beginning to think

prplhz

That Meathead is a bigger force in driving this engine here at CP Boston. I mean when the guy is posting this board is busy, when he's not, it's dead, dead, dead!

So what's the deal everyone, do you agree with me? Or do you guys think I am just trying to jump on meatman's dick?:laugh:

Where is everyone? What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Originally posted by prplhz

That Meathead is a bigger force in driving this engine here at CP Boston. I mean when the guy is posting this board is busy, when he's not, it's dead, dead, dead!

So what's the deal everyone, do you agree with me? Or do you guys think I am just trying to jump on meatman's dick?:laugh:

Where is everyone? What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

I'm here today :tongue: I'm stuck debating my weekend plans yet again (big surprise eh). A couple of friends have a place up a Sunday River till New Years so I want to get up there, but that whole driving thing is sounding like a sucky idea so we'll see. If not, I'll probablly go to Axis tonight for the Debo/Classics Night/Birthday Bash & stay local (Brewery or such places) tomorrow night. Nothing too exciting.... You ready for DC? And what's everyone doing for NYE????

Originally posted by prplhz

A little from column A, a little from column B. ;)

What are you guys planning for New Years? There's really nothing great going on around here. I'll be at Pravda, partying, not spinning.

Originally posted by groovefire

A little from column A, a little from column B. ;)

What are you guys planning for New Years? There's really nothing great going on around here. I'll be at Pravda, partying, not spinning.

Nothing much happening around the city this year in the clubs :( so my NYE plans are still completely up in the air - I'm putting Prplhz in charge of finding the party so whasup girlie?? :D

Originally posted by vicman

the three are pretyy sketchy...question is, who is in the middle? :shaky:

:( Hey thanks for popping that question into my head so I could begin to visualize the whole messy scenario playing itself out. Someone poke the eye in my brain out with a candycane please!

im here too! :)

yesterday vicman and i held the board together without all of you ;) jk

my NYE plans got screwed as of just now! the person i was stayin with in NYC RANDOMLY decided to buy a plane ticket to cali and now im stuck with no place to stay, we had intended on hittin up a few clubs.

so now im either gonna tag along to Brooklyn for a few house parties or go to Boston and party at the westin hotel with a bunch of people.....none of the clubs in boston really have anything superspecial going on. if anyone knows anything cool tell me too :P

and mr meathead you dont have a computer at home, how did you post the other night ;)

NYE goes like this, going to a party in Medford at Matt & Will's anyone who wants to join me can. Then I think I am heading into town at like 11 to go to the Point, doing all of this to appease the masses and the boyfriend.

So you joining me G?

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

im here too! :)

yesterday vicman and i held the board together without all of you ;) jk

my NYE plans got screwed as of just now! the person i was stayin with in NYC RANDOMLY decided to buy a plane ticket to cali and now im stuck with no place to stay, we had intended on hittin up a few clubs.

so now im either gonna tag along to Brooklyn for a few house parties or go to Boston and party at the westin hotel with a bunch of people.....none of the clubs in boston really have anything superspecial going on. if anyone knows anything cool tell me too :P

and mr meathead you dont have a computer at home, how did you post the other night ;)

if u go to NY, centro fly is where I will be. still hoping to be able to get there on monday for some tronic treatment

I WOULD KILL TO BE ABLE TO GO TO CENTRO FLY!!!!!! but seeing as it is a 21+ nite it isnt gonna happen, only 20. the thing that sucks is my friend always gets in there on the 21+ nites by *helpin the bouncers* out. i wouldnt take the chance and go all the way there only to not get in :( but i hope you have fun. i have a few friends going there.

I WOULD KILL TO BE ABLE TO GO TO CENTRO FLY!!!!!! but seeing as it is a 21+ nite it isnt gonna happen, only 20. the thing that sucks is my friend always gets in there on the 21+ nites by *helpin the bouncers* out. i wouldnt take the chance and go all the way there only to not get in :( but i hope you have fun. i have a few friends going there.

is Arc 21+?

'cos I'm pretty sure i'm ending up there

huh?

this is what i said "nope arc is not 21+ thats where i was supposed to go! i really wanted to go too so if you go ill cry if you want a list for that nite let me know.."

see the arc is NOT 21+???

now look what you said "arc is 21+?! they dont even sell alcohol."

so i said i think you misread....cuz i said it wasnt 21+ and you appeared to have thought i said it was

LOL do you see why now?

this is what i said "nope arc is not 21+ thats where i was supposed to go! i really wanted to go too so if you go ill cry if you want a list for that nite let me know.."

see the arc is NOT 21+???

now look what you said "arc is 21+?! they dont even sell alcohol."

so i said i think you misread....cuz i said it wasnt 21+ and you appeared to have thought i said it was

LOL do you see why now?

i see :tongue:

so you still dont know if you will go to Arc?

i see :tongue:

so you still dont know if you will go to Arc?

lol finally you see the light ;)

nah i dont think im gonna get there cuz i have nowhere to crash nor a ride there, so my butt is either stuck at some stupid party in brooklyn or here in the city that turns into a pumpkin at 3. GRRR

lol finally you see the light ;)

nah i dont think im gonna get there cuz i have nowhere to crash nor a ride there, so my butt is either stuck at some stupid party in brooklyn or here in the city that turns into a pumpkin at 3. GRRR

but if your in brooklyn then you would be in the city you can subway it there