Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad move Metro!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

I think there thinking $$$$$

I agree, they are thinking $$, but do you know how PACKED it is going to be now??????

where else is there for kids under 21 to go besides Metro now????

Sardines.. remnicent os SF events..... no room to walk, no room to dance... the humanity..............

Originally posted by notallthere

I think there thinking $$$$$

But it will already be crowded, thats for sure. They arent gonna make anything on the underage people once they get in either. I just think its not a night for it to be 18 for guys, college night is a different story

The worst move the place has made since it opened.... Ill express my disgust in person.

At least 10 of my friends changed their plans b/c they don't want to dance next to some baseball hat wearing high school kid who rocked 10 pills b/c he can't drink (and there will be 100s of these types) . Doesn't the Thus. parking lot weekly brawl set enough of an example????????

This will kill the fucking vibe of NYE. Richie deserves a better crowd to play to......

I love you ML2K1...... I do, but you knew this was comming...

I can't believe this -- this is ridiculous.... SO unfair and SO not right...

I agree - It's going to completely kill the vibe, the crowd, and the night... I DO NOT want to be surrounded by underage kids on drugs... NOT my idea of a good NYE's... We've all been so excited for this, this is so shitty on Metro's part.....

Even on their end of this... why??? They're not going to make any money on them once they're inside....

I really want to go complain, this is just not right

Originally posted by thesandman

The worst move the place has made since it opened.... Ill express my disgust in person.

At least 10 of my friends changed their plans b/c they don't want to dance next to some baseball hat wearing high school kid who rocked 10 pills b/c he can't drink (and there will be 100s of these types) . Doesn't the Thus. parking lot weekly brawl set enough of an example????????

This will kill the fucking vibe of NYE. Richie deserves a better crowd to play to......

I love you ML2K1...... I do, but you knew this was comming...

I agree. Who the hell wants to party with 18 year olds?

Originally posted by djdanfury

Say it Ain't so...

If this is true... Remove this thread from the board, we don't need this to be publicized lol.

If this thread gets any bigger, everyone and their mother will know.

Are you kidding, I've been driving by all the local high schools for the past 2 1/2 weeks handing out flyers for this.

:D

I really hope this is a joke.........

But incase its not....then its totally unfair for the people that were expecting to be with an over 21 crowd. If i wanted to go to a place where there are younger people, i would of went to fascades, or maybe chuck E. cheese. I understand the money part of it, but what about the class part. There are always fights on thur nights because they are immature. So they are going to pay the entrance fee, pop a couple of pills, buy a $4 water, and thats it. Only thing they will do is just crowd up the place and start fights.

so if this is true...I just think its a bad move, and a disrespectable move to the people that bought the tickets and had plans

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It is JUST FOR GIRLS!!!!!

21 &over ONLY till 3am. By the way, we NEVER advertise this , just as this was NOT advertised on ANY new years flyer. ITS JUST FOR GIRLS!!!!! Just like on friday, whcih some people dont even realize ,cause we do not advertise it and out of 1000 people we get about 20- 30.No surprises here guys, it was mentioned last night CAUSE thats the only time that the those GIRLS are in there. If you noticed, which most people dont, WE DO NOT EVER PUT IT ON FLYERS,thats why the crowd looks so good.SO TELL ALL THE GUYS......21 &OVER ONLY FOR THE DUDES!!!

And as far as the parking lot fights, what no one seems to understand, when you have to rush arounD 1000 people out the door at the same time, and alomost 1000 people bumping into each other at the same time walking to there car, throw 1 asshole into the mix (there is always 1) boom...pointless kiddie fight. By the way, thursday is thursday and friday is friday.....plain and simple THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME NIGHT OR SAME CROWD......THATS WHY BOTH nights are so big. We do not want the crowds to really mix. And by the way sandman, AS YOU WELL KNOW, richie plays for the absolute best crowd you could possibly find ANYWHERE, i think you would agree......

See, all that fuss for nothing.................I was gonna suggest creating a teenager corral where all the underage kids could be herded into for the duration of the evening, it would have a locked gate so no teeny-boppers could get out.

They would have a make-shift dance floor that would be erected over the swimming pool in the hotel, it would be great...............I wonder why no-one's ever thought about this before........hmmmmmm???

Originally posted by ml2k1

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It is JUST FOR GIRLS!!!!!

21 &over ONLY till 3am. By the way, we NEVER advertise this , just as this was NOT advertised on ANY new years flyer. ITS JUST FOR GIRLS!!!!! Just like on friday, whcih some people dont even realize ,cause we do not advertise it and out of 1000 people we get about 20- 30.No surprises here guys, it was mentioned last night CAUSE thats the only time that the those GIRLS are in there. If you noticed, which most people dont, WE DO NOT EVER PUT IT ON FLYERS,thats why the crowd looks so good.SO TELL ALL THE GUYS......21 &OVER ONLY FOR THE DUDES!!!

And as far as the parking lot fights, what no one seems to understand, when you have to rush arounD 1000 people out the door at the same time, and alomost 1000 people bumping into each other at the same time walking to there car, throw 1 asshole into the mix (there is always 1) boom...pointless kiddie fight. By the way, thursday is thursday and friday is friday.....plain and simple THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME NIGHT OR

SAME CROWD......THATS WHY BOTH nights are so big. We do not want the crowds to really mix. And by the way sandman, AS YOU WELL KNOW, richie plays for the absolute best crowd you could possibly find ANYWHERE, i think you would agree......

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I was told by a few people from last night that it was 18 for guys--- Thanks George for clearing this up

And as far as the parking lot fights, what no one seems to understand, when you have to rush arounD 1000 people out the door at the same time, and alomost 1000 people bumping into each other at the same time walking to there car, throw 1 asshole into the mix (there is always 1) boom...pointless kiddie fight. By the way, thursday is thursday and friday is friday.....plain and simple THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME NIGHT OR SAME CROWD......THATS WHY BOTH nights are so big. We do not want the crowds to really mix. And by the way sandman, AS YOU WELL KNOW, richie plays for the absolute best crowd you could possibly find ANYWHERE, i think you would agree......

George I think now is the appropriate time to 86 xxsplashxx from Metro :laugh: :laugh:

And by the way sandman, AS YOU WELL KNOW, richie plays for the absolute best crowd you could possibly find ANYWHERE, i think you would agree......

OK, thats much better then. BUT Petey announced to 1000 people there last night that its 18 to get in, he DID NOT say girls...... So this post is not out of whack...

Yes, Friday has a great crowd, especially last week....

WELL IT SUCKS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT BUT WHAT CAN WE DO.......

WE CAN ONLY TALK TO PETEY TONIGHT AND ASK HIM TO BE REALLY TOUGH AT THE DOOR....

NO SNEAKERS AND BAGGY JEANS WITH HATS, I MEAN I CAN DEAL WITH A 19 YEAR OLD LONG AS HE ACTS, AND DRESS' GOOD

REALLY BAD MOVE NOW ITS GOING TO BE TOOO PACKED:mad: