Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Was Off The Hizeee Last Nite!!!!!

IMO, the average age at RS last night was 17....some little girl tried to cut me in line at the bathroom...no respect I tell you....not the best experience of my life...I'lll think (a long time) about going back & paying a $10 cover to babysit.....:blown:

OH...PS...Joe was slammin!!!:D :D

Is it 18 to get in there? I'm not being a brat (or maybe I am), but this girl was walking right in front of me like I wasen't even there...,,"Uh exuse me sweetie but the line is BACK THERE!!" and she goes..."the line is whereever I want it to be"...like I said..."the line is BACK THERE"...tuff gurl...she thought....she went to the back like a good girl..and if your reading this.."DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN BITCH.."

:blown: :blown:

I'm glad to hear last night was a success...... I wish I could have been there to hear Joe play :( But due to circumstances beyond my control (lack of funds, lack of person to go with, lack of energy) I couldn't make it....

I am SOOOO excited to hear you play tonight Joe (even though u think me and your girlfriend are losers and gullible lol)

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm glad to hear last night was a success...... I wish I could have been there to hear Joe play :( But due to circumstances beyond my control (lack of funds, lack of person to go with, lack of energy) I couldn't make it....

I am SOOOO excited to hear you play tonight Joe (even though u think me and your girlfriend are losers and gullible lol)

Ahh chica...we are not gullible, right?? :laugh:

I am glad to hear it was god last night, unfortunatley I wasnt there due to my friends and their needs to be "local"...why were there so many youngins hoppin around?? They usually check ID pretty good there...maybe they just looked young??

I hate when people comeplain about people my age. Me and my friends that go out are never that much differnt from the older crowd. If anything were better. I always make it a point to NOT act like an ass when im out, esp if i have guests with me. I guess just a few bad apples fuckes it up for everyone.

I guess i was just lucky to have been able to have leared from the best.

Originally posted by somegirl24

No disrespect Lalaman...however, IMO, the younger heads ruin the party for me...the boys fight and the girls think they're JLo and are better than everyone else....sowwy...:(

It ruines it for me too. But since for as of now all i can do is go to clubs with lenient ID policies, or no ID policies thats the shit I gotta deal with.

Originally posted by piro8

Hopefully, we get to see the whole warrior empire at metro on nye. it would be a great way to bring in the new year with the warrior/juggulator/badass crew.

hey piro .... the badass crew (if thats what u wanna call it) will be in full effect on n.y.e. at metro

Originally posted by piro8

Hopefully, we get to see the whole warrior empire at metro on nye. it would be a great way to bring in the new year with the warrior/juggulator/badass crew.

All of us will be in rare form that night!! cant wait to see my favorite couple hangin out!!! PREPARE NEENA...she will be getting wasted with me :D