Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JETS Roll Call

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

I can't wait to see the Jets shit the bed again. Hopefully someone throws a beer bottle at Fireman Ed's bald melon and knocks him off his fat brother's shoulders.

Just End The Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Giants.

don't upset me with less than 24 hours to go before the game mr. alan.

somegirl... make sure to do that special dance for me whenever the Jets punch it in tomorrow. i'm sure the camera men will put that ass on 4 different angles.

tempkid... very nice form on the ramada tackle. just be sure to keep your head across the numbers and stay low.

hype... i like favre, but he will be no competition tomorrow dickhead. no quiet down or take your bullshit to the Wisconsin board.

Originally posted by thehype

don't you people know that when Miami wins and Cleveland wins, a JETS win means nuttin

:laugh: yeaaaaaaa. and all these fools are probably sitting in the parking lot right now cursing the cold and wind and BROWNS....GO BROWNS...haha. i hate the jets

Originally posted by dogekid

don't upset me with less than 24 hours to go before the game mr. alan.

somegirl... make sure to do that special dance for me whenever the Jets punch it in tomorrow. i'm sure the camera men will put that ass on 4 different angles.

tempkid... very nice form on the ramada tackle. just be sure to keep your head across the numbers and stay low.

hype... i like favre, but he will be no competition tomorrow dickhead. no quiet down or take your bullshit to the Wisconsin board.

What's up Jay- I stand corrected and eat my words. The Jets looked like world beaters today. I have nothing to say.

Originally posted by piro8

What's up Jay- I stand corrected and eat my words. The Jets looked like world beaters today. I have nothing to say.

well i have something to say. At least my team secured a playoff spot weeks ago unlike the JETS who had to grind it out in the final few games. but then again its scenrioes like this that make football the best dam sport

Originally posted by thehype

Favre will be passin all day on the JETS secondary

Say what ?

Chad is the man, another great effecient game 17-24 196 yds and 4 td passes. When the last time he thre a INT.

Not bad for a QB in his first year to throw 22 td passes, only 6 INTS and over 3,100 yds in only 12 games.

I don't want to hear GB didn't go all out becasue they were playing for as much as the Jets. Yea, they were already division champs and in the play offs, but anybody that knows anything about football, knows a win for the Packs today would

have been a ticket to the Super Bowl. They would had homefield throughout the play offs in LAMBO and that was very important to them. The Jets when ON, can't lose. Colts next victim next way.

Pip the text message was very cute fagget, to bad you were wrong.

Now for the rest of the Jets fans, come join me in the Miami board!!!!!!

Originally posted by calebmandrake

"Corporate friends", what a joke. Anyone who HAS to add something like that into what they're typing is lying. You're a fucking momo. BTW, corporate (when used in the middle of a sentence) is not capitalized, jerkoff.

Go to your search bar...type in "anger management"....take a lesson....:finger: :finger:

And if that doesn't work...try your local brothal (with your mom and sister as employees you should get a good discount) and get laid already....:blown::D

Calebmandrake...Just Thought I would Let You Know Where I Am Coming From....

#1. My fathers "Partners" are very well off...and it is funny watching wealthy people turn into Hardcore JETS Fans....THat is all I meant by that....I mean would you trust your Range Rover in the regular parking...No way Stadium Club ONLY!

#2. I will destroy you... As a former college football player at one of the BEST liberal arts schools in the county...one of the strongest guys on the team and not to mention my intense Tempts Preperation Routine and "Supplement" therapy...I have the potential to snap your neck......

#3. I am backed by the DONKIES...all of which are my BEST friends....Enough Said...No one fucks with us...people know better....

#4. The Ridingtheshortbus, DOGEKID and Shlonger all know my potential....

#5. Like many other people on here it is just a matter of time before you are face to face with me kissing my ass..and telling me you were kidding......

"Corporate friends", what a joke. Anyone who HAS to add something like that into what they're typing is lying. You're a fucking momo. BTW, corporate (when used in the middle of a sentence) is not capitalized, jerkoff.

Hmmm - are your posts supposed to be funny??:confused::confused: Or are you like, a spell checker or something?? ..........

You very corny calebmandrake....... so is you screename :confused:

WIERDO!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dude, all you do is recycle everything you say. This is probably the dumbest thing I've read on here. WTF@ "Tempts Preparation Routine"? You claim to be a well educated, affluent individual, yet you call Tempts a nightclub? BTW, I wonder what your father and his "partners" would feel when they learned that you stick needles up your ass to "supplement" your routine because you're too much of a pussy to do it the right way.

edit: The donkies? Please tell me thats a joke, because it sounds rather homosexual.

C O R N Y !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugggghhhh!!!

Go to bed you fag !!