Clubplanet Nightlife Community

directions/parking to ARC/Vinyl

ok im coming down 9a like a just got outta the classiest club in town "Exit" and i go down into the city (i think?) what turn is it to get to arc...i know its hubert, but i dont think theres a hubert sign cus i got lost last time. SOMEBODY had me looking for a sign that didnt excist cus she was drunk when she gave me the directions. (clubgyrl00 ahem)

and if you know the place to turn (left i think?) what are some of the ones before it so i know its coming - u dont understand how lost i was the first time

also where is a good place to park and how much is a garage nearby? i dont wanna have to leave at 6 again so my car doesnt get towed!

one way to find the general area is to just get in front of the solomon smith barney - citibank building.....its the only tall building down in that area.....and it has a huge red umbrella on the side of it....if you are in front of that building you are within walking distance to arc....thats how i always find that fucker when i am in a cab....i always tell them to just bring me to the big building with the red umbrella on the side of it....works like a charm...

Originally posted by bebby6919

OMG!!!! The first time I was going to Vinyl I asked for directions and got yelled at on the board. Now they are being given out freely?!?!?! WTF is that about? :mad:

GOD FORBID YOU COULD NOT FIND THE PLACE!! :rolleyes:

there is a lot of arseholes on this board...but nice people too!!:D

it definitely one of the more tricky spots to find in NY....those streets are bastards when you get down there!!

Yeah park on the street. It is fairly easy to find a legit space, but spend a minute to make sure it is a legal parking spot so that you save yourself a trip to the impound in the morning. If you are paranoid about someone breaking into your car I woulnd't drive a nice car down there. The roads are terrible anyway. See ya tonight.

OMG!!!! The first time I was going to Vinyl I asked for directions and got yelled at on the board. Now they are being given out freely?!?!?! WTF is that about? :mad:

well come on now look at me and look at you hahah J/k !

i think cp has gotten progressivly nicer, everyone stopped posting when they were coming down ;)

Originally posted by underwater

GOD FORBID YOU COULD NOT FIND THE PLACE!! :rolleyes:

there is a lot of arseholes on this board...but nice people too!!

it definitely one of the more tricky spots to find in NY....those streets are bastards when you get down there!!

So, your saying I'm an asshole :confused:?

And yes it is tricky to find, so what is your problem!?!?!?!

Jon- LI and NJ are NOT the same at all...

So, your saying I'm an asshole :confused:?

And yes it is tricky to find, so what is your problem!?!?!?!

Jon- LI and NJ are NOT the same at all...

No, I am saying that there are rude people on this message board and that is why people gave you attitude when you asked for directions...I was being nice and helping rocksteadyct....I don't have a problem...Just saying YOU ran into the assholes!!....Sorry for the misunderstading....

Originally posted by underwater

No, I am saying that there are rude people on this message board and that is why people gave you attitude when you asked for directions...I was being nice and helping rocksteadyct....I don't have a problem...Just saying YOU ran into the assholes!!....Sorry for the misunderstading....

Oh, ok no big deal. When I posted that question vinyl was a big secret. People who went there wanted the crowd and the vibe to stay the same thats why they (at first) wouldn't give out directions on a public message board. Actually I think it was jon who "yelled" at me but then told me to pm him and he'll give them to me.. lol. Needless to say I eventually found out :).

Oh, ok no big deal. When I posted that question vinyl was a big secret. People who went there wanted the crowd and the vibe to stay the same thats why they (at first) wouldn't give out directions on a public message board. Actually I think it was jon who "yelled" at me but then told me to pm him and he'll give them to me.. lol. Needless to say I eventually found out :).

Oh yeah....cause it was that whole "keep it vinyl and not SF pt.2" stage, but now it is what it is and it will never be the same as it was before.

I still gave you directions though and when all was said and done, we chilled wherever we were:)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Oh yeah....cause it was that whole "keep it vinyl and not SF pt.2" stage, but now it is what it is and it will never be the same as it was before.

I still gave you directions though and when all was said and done, we chilled wherever we were:)

Yes you did... thanx :D haha

Originally posted by djjonstephen

anyone just thought of using superpages.com and mapquest? :cool:

bern