Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed at the Mayan on Mon. Oct 30.

herbalist

Just a heads up for everyone. It'll be right after Monster Massive so I don't know how our brains and wallets will be doing...but it should be a phat show.

cwm42.gif

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b/c I'm such a giver...and have my server's down so I can't do any work...I decided to call and confirm. cwm11.gif In fact, he is mentioned at the Mayan info line: (213) 746-4287

Monday Oct. 30 10 PM- 2 AM tix are (get ready for this) $10.00!!! cwm24.gif I think you can only get them at the door though.

Also good to note these dates at the Mayan:

Oct. 31 -- Ministry of Sound (Danny Howells)

Nov. 1 -- BT

Nov. 14 -- Oakie cwm20.gif

Damn, look at the Mayan go. They have a line up coming up that is unpar with the Giant.

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

$10, fuh-git about it cwm35.gif

I pay more than that to park my car in this city cwm27.gif

Makes for a rough Tuesday eh, oh well, I don't do work on Tuesdays anyway, in fact come to think of it, I don't do work on any days starting with "T". Tuesday, Thursday, Today, or Tomorrow

cwm41.gif

O'Doyle Rules

[This message has been edited by gumby76 (edited 09-26-2000).]

You 2 are both nice additions to the group. Keep up the humor. Cause if you ain't got nothing else in this world as long as you got humor you can laugh about it.

Damn, I'm trying to wrap things up so I can be home by 4:20. Don't look like it's going to happen.

------------------

--RF

$10 for digweed!!! wow... you think the lines are going to be long??? i'd probably have to get there super early cos i can't miss digweed in la again. why can't they have a residency over here! my unemployed life would then be complete! hee hee.

------------------

hellokitty.gif

Originally posted by msbobois:

...missed s&d over the summer in la cos i was in europe.

Trust me, you didn't miss much...at all! The show was a bummer, unfortunantly. I hope this one with Digweed will be sweet!

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

really??? digweed never fails...when i went to college in new york i went to see s&d every month at twilo. i dunno...maybe cos their sets are too short here!!!

thanks for the info herbalist cwm2.gif

diggers.bmp

------------------

hellokitty.gif

[This message has been edited by msbobois (edited 09-26-2000).]

Ohhhh, woohoo, YIPEE! Yikes I can barely contain myself! I can't believe John Digweed AND Oakanfold just weeks apart! Now why couldn't they have done this in the SUMMER, you know?! SUMMER = NO SCHOOL = PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999...Uh I mean 2000.

Anywho, I can't wait!

Thanx for the info guys!

------------------

really??? digweed never fails...when i went to college in new york i went to see s&d every month at twilo. i dunno...maybe cos their sets are too short here!!!

thanks for the info herbalist

You're welcome. cwm1.gif

Just missed S&D last weekend frown.gif Everyone in NY kept talking about Fridays at Twilo. biggrin.gif Hope I will catch them next time I visit.

------------------

--RF

really??? digweed never fails...when i went to college in new york i went to see s&d every month at twilo. i dunno...maybe cos their sets are too short here!!

Dunno what it was for sure, but all I know is that the system sounded like S**t! And everything sounded so repetitious and all bassy. Know what I mean?

But don't get me wrong, I LOVE S&D! Hopefully Digweeds set in L.A. nesxt month will be sweet!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 09-27-2000).]

I saw S/D at the Shrine on july 3rd it was insane, and then i had to get my tickets through ticketmaster and it cost a grip. for 10 bucks im there for sure cwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by vaughnblue (edited 09-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by vaughnblue (edited 09-27-2000).]

Originally posted by trinity23:

So for the record, the tix are 10 bucks and ONLY avail @ the door?? cwm7.gif

AND how is the Mayan as a venue? I've never been...

[This message has been edited by trinity23 (edited 09-28-2000).]

The Mayan is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Probably one of the better venues in LA. It has a great Aztec theme, with a huge stage, more than enough space to dance including the dance floor and upper deck where there's a bar. Not to metion that there are 2 floors. The 2nd fl. is a smaller room with a bar and

a dance floor. Then along the outer part there's balcony with seats that over looks the 1st. floor.

So for all you promoters looking for a venue to throw a little shindig, this is the perfect spot. tongue.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

The Mayan is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Probably one of the better venues in LA. It has a great Aztec theme, with a huge stage, more than enough space to dance including the dance floor and upper deck where there's a bar. Not to metion that there are 2 floors. The 2nd fl. is a smaller room with a bar and

a dance floor. Then along the outer part there's balcony with seats that over looks the 1st. floor.

So for all you promoters looking for a venue to throw a little shindig, this is the perfect spot. tongue.gif

Couldn't have said it any better. This is such a great idea I can burst cwm28.gif . I guess not too many people use it because of its location, but it always delivers good vibes.

I even like the Fuente salsa nights...when I can get on the dance floor and make a complete ham out of myself. biggrin.gif

My review of last night's party coming when I get my brain to work straight again. Tank god don't have to be in the office anytime soon. cwm31.gif

------------------

--RF

Originally posted by herbalist:

Couldn't have said it any better. This is such a great idea I can burst cwm28.gif . I guess not too many people use it because of its location, but it always delivers good vibes.

I even like the Fuente salsa nights...when I can get on the dance floor and make a complete ham out of myself. biggrin.gif

My review of last night's party coming when I get my brain to work straight again. Tank god don't have to be in the office anytime soon. cwm31.gif

------------------

Originally posted by herbalist:

cwm26.gif lol...sweet! The last time I was there salsa dancing was atleast 3 years ago! Now it's all about the House and Trance 4 me biggrin.gif Ok, and maybe some BSB or 98 degrees... PSYCH! cwm27.gif

------------------

Archived