Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed at the Mayan on Mon. Oct 30.

herbalist

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by msbobois:

how's this? cwm12.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

That was a piq worth a chuckle.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm2.gif

Hey, what's your e-mail???? I want to put you on my compatibillity list. mine is hank_azarian@jmcg.com.

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

God Bless you...LOL.

BEWARE: I'm a dangerous personality type. cwm27.gif

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

Originally posted by gumby76:

just checked you both out, and the results are in

well, I guess both of you can stay

"You could probably use some love." lol smile.gif Can't we all. You're the first judge I've run across.

------------------

--RF

knowing myself personally, I would say you don't want to run into many of me, we could make your life a living hell or heaven on earth, depending on the time, temp, etc. cwm2.gif

apparently there are only about 3-5% of me out there anyway, its so lonely cwm8.gif

"surely you're joking. I'm not joking and don't call me shirley"

just checked you both out, and the results are in cwm19.gif

drum roll please...

cwm35.gif

well, I guess both of you can stay

herbalist came in at 88% cwm30.gif

while msbobois topped the charts at 96%

for anyone that wants to check up on me its gumbo_to_go@yahoo.com

And by the way ms. pigtails, I was not making fun of you, I just wish it was acceptable for grown men to sleep with cute little dolls (ok now I'm poking fun, but I will stop).

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"

[This message has been edited by gumby76 (edited 09-29-2000).]

Originally posted by siddeebeaux:

FYI: Danny Howells is at Arena, on Halloween, not the Mayan. He is playing with Guy Ornadel, and Uberzone. Definitely a show not to be missed!

Can't these people make up their minds??

I got my info from the Ministry of Sound web page. They Mayan info line only says Ministry of sound. MOS webpage says Danny Howells, Guy Ornadel on Holloween at a site TBC. (??)

The Arena info line doesn't say anything about Howells.

Anyone know the promoters of this gig who can straighten this out?

cwm23.gif

------------------

--RF

Two words, err one word with a hyphen:

Pre-sale!

Online tix at http://www.massivetickets.com

Lesson Learned: Info lines can be wrong.

I'm going to be in Vegas for pimp-n-ho, hope to make it back in time for the show. This show will go off.

------------------

"A tree with strong roots can withstand the most violent storm, but the tree can't grow roots just as the storm appears on the horizon."

--DL

yes it's true...i just bought my tickets online. went to wax records on monday but you have to pay cash for the tickets and i didn't have cash on me.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DIGGERS...IT'S BEEN 5 LONG MONTHS OF NO TWILO AND NO S&D. cwm12.gif

------------------

ppg.gif

You can also get the tickets at Global Grooves or Wax Records. They come out to $12.50. I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but it's a Global Underground thing. This is going to be GU 19: Digweed in Los Angeles. How cool is that? cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by trinity23:

Got mine!

on line they are 12 bucks

but at least you dont have to worry about sell out at the door

Where online? Is it ticketmaster? Thanx wink.gif

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

Archived