Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Wonderland (pics)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

where in upper westchester?

very nice pics, very annoying to shovel the stuff tho...:laugh:

Mike Bugout

Somers. Take Saw Mill to the end(Katonah).

Thanks. We have a Sears Snowblower on tracks, works nice except the tranny has major issues. 300 foot driveway... tell me about it.

Originally posted by codica3

Wow.. it's amazing how pretty ice and snow can look.. but it sucks balls when you're trying to drive the fucking Henry Hudson Pkwy to the Saw Mill River Pkwy in that shit.

Yeah no kidding. When u see snow stay home. :tongue: Unless of course you are going out to have "fun" in it. :D

Snow is fun, ice is not.

Snow = snowball fights. :D

Ice = big welts on foreheads. :eek:

Don't put down ice like that... it just isn't fair.

I mean come on, think about it next time you order your favorite rum 'n coke. Silly girl. :tongue: But then again too many of those and you'll fall over and bruise yourself either way. So in conclusion snow is good, ice is bad.

i'm bored/\. :mad:

Originally posted by teklord310

Don't put down ice like that... it just isn't fair.

I mean come on, think about it next time you order your favorite rum 'n coke. Silly girl. :tongue: But then again too many of those and you'll fall over and bruise yourself either way. So in conclusion snow is good, ice is bad.

i'm bored/\. :mad:

Haha.. you must not have been out with me recently cause I don't really drink rum & cokes anymore.. it's all about Stoli raspberri & sprites now. :D Either way, I wasn't referring to the ice that you put in your drinks.. I was referring to the ice that gets packed into snow and, when hit in the face with it, leaves welts on your forehead.

Haha.. you must not have been out with me recently cause I don't really drink rum & cokes anymore.. it's all about Stoli raspberri & sprites now. :D Either way, I wasn't referring to the ice that you put in your drinks.. I was referring to the ice that gets packed into snow and, when hit in the face with it, leaves welts on your forehead.

:( Ok you got me there. mmm sounds yummy. I have to try that out very shortly. Perhaps at centro this thursdaY? :cool:

I live in Westchester as well and was over at my boyfriends parents home. His 4 year old nephew and 2 year old niece and I were staring at it coming down out the window. I was like Morgan go tell Uncle Mike we want to go sledding..... :-) It was so beautiful and almost magical!!!

My first white Xmas ever!