Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge NYE Roll Call....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just seem to be outta the loop all the time, does n e one know if metro tiks are still selling..... If u got any 411 let me know, been thinking of goin there for nye. Would be luvly 2 be on the vip list

P.S let me know if I gotta cash in my 401k plan to get in. I gotta meet some of these quirky CP peeps before 2003....otherwise I'll always be the dude outside lookin in... :D

If I dont make it, just wanna wish you all guys a beautiful and gorgeous new year in advance...you all made it a cool year ending. Couldnt have hoped for better...

Happy new year CP...:party:

Originally posted by neena16

Does anyone know how much it is to get in after 3am?

...what r u guys doing before??....myself mystify incredulous dknybabe etc...and many other friends will be there the whole night...............hurry there!:D

Originally posted by misk

...what r u guys doing before??....myself mystify incredulous dknybabe etc...and many other friends will be there the whole night...............hurry there!:D

we are staying with the family until the ball drops, give our kisses and we're on our way....I'll be looking for you ladies....and you all better have your game faces on. aetsch024.gifparty029.gif

Be there around 3am or so w/ like 12 of my boys, after we ruin the hotel w/ some "cat" toys... See ya'll there... If anyone is lookin for me, I'll have the red D&G shirt on.. If people think my posts are just all talk, then come see me, i'll gladly express my concerns in person and not just on the board... Now i'm not threating anyone at all, but people seem to have some problem w/ my opinions, so look for me, and we can talk like adults over a drink...

Have fun tonight people,.

Originally posted by neena16

Thanks...I only have one but I could use an extra one if you don't need it. How can I get it from you? :D

I wonder if we can find out our room #'s before hand...I can always slip it under your door or something? Unless you have a better idea...???

I would say I'd give you my cell #, and meet you before you went in, but chances of hearing it or paying attention to it are slim...

let me know hun

Originally posted by jman09

Be there around 3am or so w/ like 12 of my boys, after we ruin the hotel w/ some "cat" toys... See ya'll there... If anyone is lookin for me, I'll have the red D&G shirt on.. If people think my posts are just all talk, then come see me, i'll gladly express my concerns in person and not just on the board... Now i'm not threating anyone at all, but people seem to have some problem w/ my opinions, so look for me, and we can talk like adults over a drink...

Have fun tonight people,.

IN THE WORDS OF Siscokid. . .TAKE YOUR PROBLEMS TO THE DANCE FLOOR. . . :D

*THATS ANOTHER SONG I WOULD LUV TO HEAR...:laugh: