Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The art of eating flesh from a baby...Yummy!!

underwater

This guy should be killed on the spot....Thats a dishonor to that poor stillborn baby.....Someone should take a bite out of his dead mother or bite her once she dies.....fucking scumbag...

C4 to show artist eating dead baby

Jamie Wilson

Monday December 30, 2002

The Guardian

Channel 4 was yesterday back in the dock over plans to broadcast a programme showing a performance artist eating the flesh of a dead baby.

The documentary, Beijing Swings, which looks at the extreme practices of some artists in China, also shows a man drinking wine that has had an amputated penis marinaded in it.

The programme, which has been condemned by the Chinese embassy in London, will be broadcast on Thursday night. A spokesman for Channel 4 said last night: "The programme will be controversial and will shock some viewers but a warning will be given before it goes out on air."

The documentary shows stills of Zhu Yu, the artist, biting into the body of a stillborn infant. He says: "No religion forbids cannibalism. Nor can I find any law which prevents us from eating people. I took advantage of the space between morality and the law and based my work on it."

Zhu, who is a Christian, says religion has had a major impact on his work.

But the Tory MP Ann Widdecombe, said: "Jesus Christ said suffer the little ones to come unto me, not that they should be eaten for public entertainment. This programme sounds hideous."

Originally posted by sassa

btw, it's PALESTINIAN. at least spell the name of the people you hate so much right....:mad:

ignorance really pisses me off.

Palestinian refers to the people, I said palestine as a whole. I hate Parasites. btw dont get your panties in a ruffle defending those monkey people.

Originally posted by underwater

well-

according to sassa it only o.k. to bash and hate if you properly spell the name of the people you are hating on... :yuck:

no, and don't assume that if i didn't say it.

i give up. spew all your racist bullshit in here, i clearly can't argue against it.

relax...i think dnice actually got under your skin....you did say "at least spell the name right"....but whatever....maybe i did assume thats what you meant....and in reality...there is only one person spewing racist stuff here...so don't lump all of us together....i only find amusement in all of this drama between the two of you....this was my thread about a man eating a baby and of course it goes back to the horse that has been beaten to death...maybe its my fault for commenting that dnice's avatar fits his beliefs to a T....NO MORE MIDDLE EAST TALK IN MY THREAD.....can anyone find pictures of this dude eating the baby....i want to see this and i can't seem to find them...

Originally posted by sassa

shoot yourself, and do the future of the free world a favor, :blown:

btw, it's PALESTINIAN. at least spell the name of the people you hate so much right....:mad:

ignorance really pisses me off.

You're not the only one getting pissed off by his (Dnice) ignorance.

As for Underwater I have to agree with you on this thread.

As for that man, HE IS SICK! He needs to be put away in a mental hospital.