Clubplanet Nightlife Community

websterhall

DJ MOODY wiinning there on new yrs eve and his style of spinning has changed this whole yr. He plays hard progressive house with some tribal vocals and some trance. Ive been a regualar at websterhall for 4yrs now. And yeah its a tourist trap but so what. Also it has it has its regualars it made not be decorated as nicely as other lcubs. BUT everyone their knows how to have a good time. AND theres no posers EVERYONE IS DANCING unlike some other clubs. And so what if your granma wet and shes 50 theres 4 floors of music. 1 floor for 70,80,90,today. 1 floor for hip hop, 1floor for latin. And of course the grand ballroom with house music and techno. Hell i hope i can still go and dance when im 50. Man that club has everythign for everybody any age. From 19 -50 wats wrong with that. Whta other cub can sa that. Ive been there for new yrs 2 times and it was hot in 1999-2000,and 2000-2001. Very hot and fun in 2001 i had my 3rd threesome in my life. So it was a good new year. I wont be there this year though i will be at ESSEX where DJ RICK CORBO will be spinnin just or that night. If you go have fun. Im sure you will

• 8 months later...