Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy New Year!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Happy New Year to everyone I have met on this board!!! I am sure at some point tonight I will be seeing a lot of you since I plan on hitting up 4 venues before tomorrow!!! Everyone be safe!!!

:party:MAY ALL THAT YOU WISH COME TRUE HAPPY NEW YEAR!:party:

Happy New Year to everyone I have met on this board!!! I am sure at some point tonight I will be seeing a lot of you since I plan on hitting up 4 venues before tomorrow!!! Everyone be safe!!!

Same here....Whatever you do, be careful and safe. Have fun and party like an animal....:tongue:

:kiss2: Happy New Year my sweets! Be very careful on all your adventures tonight! And if for nothing else 2002 brought me your friendship so I'm happy! :)

Originally posted by djdanfury

Everyone have a safe and happy new year.

I'll see everyone @ Bar A tonight!

See you at the Motel 6 Pub. Busch Light Beer, all you can eat dirty water hot dogs and hockey puck hamburgers............and a tin of Skoal Wintergreen Tobacco. Life is good, isn't it?

Originally posted by piro8

See you at the Motel 6 Pub. Busch Light Beer, all you can eat dirty water hot dogs and hockey puck hamburgers............and a tin of Skoal Wintergreen Tobacco. Life is good, isn't it?

LMFAO.... PIrrrrrrooo let me know what room you guys will be in tonight...

Originally posted by piro8

hahaahah...who heard the HEADLINER advertisement...

$30 open bar and HotDogs,Hamburgers and Pizza....YEA!!!!!