Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Freaking New Year

kaydup

Originally posted by whadupg

Haha - No, I wasn't there so you didn't forget me (again). And while we're here, you best remember the next time I meet you!!! Which will probablly be Digweed, because I don't think they're open this weekend - They still haven't listed ANYTHING for tomorrow night in Avalon or Axis. :confused:

Yeah, they've been sketchy on bookings lately. And since no one's booked, it'll probably Ali in Axis, Micro/Dave Ralph in Avalon... even though they both just played there two nights ago :rolleyes:

But speaking of Digweed..... it's looking like afterhours at 45A round 2! Be prepared fellow Cub Scouts.

Oh, and Digweed's free before 11 with a print-out from the Avalon board. Pretty sweet... wonder if it'll actually work...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

But speaking of Digweed..... it's looking like afterhours at 45A round 2! Be prepared fellow Cub Scouts.

Oh, and Digweed's free before 11 with a print-out from the Avalon board. Pretty sweet... wonder if it'll actually work...

if i didn't already have a prior committment that weekend I would so go up to Boston for Digweed! I know I need to plan a trip up there. You guys have to keep me informed on the good parties. I was thinking maybe after the WMC.. when its not so cold! HA! :D

Yeah, they've been sketchy on bookings lately. And since no one's booked, it'll probably Ali in Axis, Micro/Dave Ralph in Avalon... even though they both just played there two nights ago :rolleyes:

:aright: I was just about to put up a post asking who's hosting the Digweed after-party!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

if i didn't already have a prior committment that weekend I would so go up to Boston for Digweed! I know I need to plan a trip up there. You guys have to keep me informed on the good parties. I was thinking maybe after the WMC.. when its not so cold! HA! :D

That's too bad, would've been awesome to have you here for Digweed/afterhours! Maybe next time! :)

Definitely wait until the Spring to come up here... Boston seriously comes alive in the spring. It takes a crappy, cold winter to truly appreciate the spring/summer time!

The rest of you's.... you should have e-mail from be sometime between tomorrow and Monday.

That's too bad, would've been awesome to have you here for Digweed/afterhours! Maybe next time! :)

Definitely wait until the Spring to come up here... Boston seriously comes alive in the spring. It takes a crappy, cold winter to truly appreciate the spring/summer time!

The rest of you's.... you should have e-mail from be sometime between tomorrow and Monday.

haha will this one be as good as the last :P