Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My thoughts on Metro......

After Hours is a great idea......

But the Alcoholic side of me is a little pissed.....

and to all the assholes making comments about drugs. Keep your mouth shut. You would be surprised at who reads message boards. No need to bring heat on the place. Respect George, petey, and richie and keep the comments to yourselves.

Originally posted by unclebuc

and to all the assholes making comments about drugs. Keep your mouth shut. You would be surprised at who reads message boards. No need to bring heat on the place. Respect George, petey, and richie and keep the comments to yourselves.

CHILL OUT!!!! No need to get your panties in a wad :D

YOU ARE RIGHT UNCLEBUC!!

NO NEED TO RUIN A GOOD THING GOING :isok:

Originally posted by thesandman

Buc better make a late night appearence......

Laurie STFU....... its been a while since you been put in line on this board.... thought I would help out. Why can't you be a sweetheart like your sis..???

:laugh: :laugh: Simmer down now,and if you think "STFU" is putting me "in line" THINK AGAIN BABE :blown: OH BY THE WAY . . .DONT JUDGE ME BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME.

THANKS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I really hope this club has changed for the better. I haven't been there in a year and a half. Last time I was there I got into a fight with some meat head because instead of asking me politely to move he pushed me. I guess he had to impress his date. Too bad for him he left with a bloody nose. I was there with my girlfriend just to have a good time and stay out of trouble. That was my last trip to Metro Lounge after that.

:eek:

Originally posted by ninadd

:eek:attachment.php?s=&postid=1201977

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

Sorry i don't have all day to stay on club planet. I only have a few minutes to put something togeather. When I become a loser like you who does have all day I'll put a little more effort into it.

blah

take lessons from georgecasta i heard he opened up a school for people wth no mind span