Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy New Year DC Board!

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Happy New Year everyone.. I just moved to DC from NY a couple of months ago so I'm checking out the DC CP part of the board.... Aaanyway, hope everyone had wonderful holidays..

have we met . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

have we met . . .

We sure have :) Twilo I think? I'm not sure but I do remember you.. Anyone with registration date of before 2001 I met LOL.. And I think you're the first familiar nickname I see on here... Damn, this place changed so much, it's wierd.. How've you been??? I just moved to DC a couple of months ago so I figured I'd check out this board to see whats going on...... Anyway, I'll be around here more often now...........

We sure have :) Twilo I think? I'm not sure but I do remember you.. Anyone with registration date of before 2001 I met LOL.. And I think you're the first familiar nickname I see on here... Damn, this place changed so much, it's wierd.. How've you been??? I just moved to DC a couple of months ago so I figured I'd check out this board to see whats going on...... Anyway, I'll be around here more often now...........

now i do remember, hehehe . . .

Happy New Year everyone! Twas a crazy crazy NYE...didn't sleep from Monday night to THurday morning 3am!

Mysteriousss - you've moved to DC? Wow, why the change? Where do you go out in DC? I don't think I've ever met you in person, but we have chatted on CP quite a bit!

Why? Coz NYC economy went to shit, most companies laid off way too many people (including myself) and it was impossible to find a job there.. I don't go out here at all (yet) LOL.. Still recovering and I don't really know anyone in DC.. People at work are cool but they are all married and I'd rather not go out with them anyway.. Don't want them to know I *can* be a bad lil girl LMAO.. Oh and I only been to Glow in DC several times.. And went to that thing with PVD and a bunch of others somewhere in DC (my memory sucks LMAO)...

Originally posted by staceyg5

you're a trip tri-state area lee

happy new years dc peeps...*think* i might have met sum of u???

yup, the russians (nautilus, lobster & shlongus) who post at random times around hereand eric (sauvee88)....and of course you know me :D

:tongue: I remember you talking to Lucie (amalkav) on IM one day when I came over..... Don't ask how :blank:

holy shit, how is my pretty unicorn . . .

where did she go back to, was it russia . . .

damn, see we are old friends after all . . .

Originally posted by vicman

yup, the russians (nautilus, lobster & shlongus) who post at random times around hereand eric (sauvee88)....and of course you know me :D

Pfffttt...YOU post at random...with your 11000 posts...

Hey, Stacy! I remember meeting you...Felix dont post here but i'll tell him you said hello

Originally posted by nautilus60

Pfffttt...YOU post at random...with your 11000 posts...

Hey, Stacy! I remember meeting you...Felix dont post here but i'll tell him you said hello

i'm darn proud of each and every one of those 11,000 posts :D

Originally posted by eggmok

holy shit, how is my pretty unicorn . . .

where did she go back to, was it russia . . .

damn, see we are old friends after all . . .

She's from Czech, moved back there 2 years ago almost to the date :( We write 5-page letters to each other on quite a regular basis.. She was doing pretty good, almost got her health back on track (I took her to the emergency room 2 days before she moved back to Czech and we spent 6 hours there in the middle of the night coz she was having problems breathing).. Got an email from her today and she's completely broken hearted coz her bf and her broke up (dunno if you met him, but they been together 4 years).. What an idiot to break up with her right??? I might have to go over there, pack her up and bring her here LOL... She misses NYC very much, and everyone she knows here.. I'll tell her I bumped into you on CP again, she'll get a kick out of that.. So anyway, that's the quick update on our girl.... *hugz*